DangerDen Water Box Plus Clear E-ATX
The Danger Den Air Box and Water Box were developed as a “cool” compact case. The Water Box made its debut at the PDXLAN6 in Portland Oregon. Requests came into Danger Den to build some custom versions for PDXLAN7 leading to this retail version.
A third variation was developed (after the Air Box) for watercooling solutions and multiple drive bays. The Water Box "Plus" has a similar footprint as the Water Box / Air Box and allows additional hard drives and two (2)CD/DVD drive. It is compatible with all aftermarket air coolers also.
The motherboard tray standard color is clear.
Some Water Box Plus's in the real world:
- Metry in our Forums (Great Job!!) - Photo Page - Start of Thread
- daddyjaxx from the forums with the Fry's Version: Thread
- "Bridge It" Contest Winner at PDXLAN
- Customer building the case with lots of pictures!
- Size: 14.92" x 15.81" x 14.92" (379mm x 401.6 x 379mm) W x D x H
- 5.98" (151.9mm) Clearance from motherboard to Top of Case
- Motherboard – Extended ATX, Standard ATX and Micro ATX
- Supports ATX PSU
- 4 x 3.5” Internal Drives
- 2 x 5.25” External Drive Bay
- Supports up to 2 x 80mm case fans
- 2 x 120mm Case Fans for the Radiators
- Compatible With Aftermarket Air Coolers
- Strong and Durable Acrylic construction
Customers also bought
- Sunday, 12 April 2015 Customer Gallery updated!
- Thursday, 2 April 2015 Goede vrijdag en Pasen, geen verzendingen. Ontmoet ons tijdens TP13!
- Wednesday, 1 April 2015 Review winnaar Maart
- Sunday, 1 March 2015 Review winnaar Februari
- Wednesday, 25 February 2015 HighFlow Casemod Compo 3-4-5 April 2015 @ The Party 13