Noctua 80MM NF-R8 1800RPM
Sound-optimised blade geometry and profile: The NF-R8 is the first fan employing a novel 80mm rotor which was developed by the Austrian Institute for Heat-Transmission and Fan Technology (Österreichisches Institut für Wärmeübertragung und Ventilatorentechnik, ÖIWV). Thanks to the special optimisation of the blade geometry towards ultra low noise application, the NF-R8 is up to 10% more quiet than current high-end fans at the same flow rate.
Self-stabilising oil-pressure bearing (SSO bearing): The NF-R8 series are equipped with a magnetically centred, self lubricating oil-pressure bearing that provides a new level of quietness and long-term stability.
|Rotational Speed (+/- 10%)||1800 RPM|
|Rotational Speed with L.N.A. (+/- 10%)||1300 RPM|
|Rotational Speed with U.L.N.A. (+/- 10%)||800 RPM|
|Airflow with L.N.A.||39 m³/h|
|Airflow with U.L.N.A.||26 m³/h|
|Acoustical Noise||17 dB(A)|
|Acoustical Noise with L.N.A.||10 dB(A)|
|Acoustical Noise with U.L.N.A.||7* dB(A)|
|Input Power||1,32 W|
|Input Current||0,11 A|
|Voltage Range||4-13 V|
|MTBF||> 150.000 h|
|Scope of Delivery|| |
Customers also bought
- Wednesday, 29 October 2014 Halloween promo: 50% discount on all TFC items!
- Wednesday, 1 October 2014 CM Nepton GIVE AWAY!
- Wednesday, 1 October 2014 Wednesday 8-10 till Friday 17-10 no shipments.
- Tuesday, 30 September 2014 Review winnaar September
- Thursday, 11 September 2014 Reduced shipping costs world wide!