FrozenQ Liquid Fusion Blue Reservoir V2
A successor to the Liquid Fusion reservoir, the Liquid Fusion reservoir is the inverse alternative. With this reservoir, the coolant flows around the helix in the high quality polycarbonate cylinder, as opposed to having it flow directly though the helix. The helix is made of high quality fluorescent cast acrylic rod that comes in four different colors. The helix is illuminated beautifully by a powerful 8” (20cm) UV cold cathode that is completely sealed away from the coolant.
Version 2 - V Series
- Mounting clip clamping pressure has been reduced 50%. This fixes the issue of stress fractures in the center wall of the cylinder.
- Much better quality polycarbonate tube. I selected this brand out of 4 manufacturers samples I had been given.
- Each reservoir comes with a Feser G1/4" Chrome Fill Plug
- Each reservoir comes with a Logisys UV CCFL bulb, which has much better compatibility with a variety of inverters. The previous bulbs had many inverter compatibility issues.
- Full threaded Delrin end caps seal to the tube with high grade BN50 o-rings
- Light tube is threaded at both ends for increased safety and aesthetic value, no glue or solvents involved
- Every reservoir is leak tested to 50psi twice before shipment.
- Helix insert is modular, and can be taken off if need be. The insert secures to the bottom Delrin block by snapping on to two brass pins embedded in the base of the Delrin block.
- IceCaps are still available in 10 different colors, the new IceCaps are made from 1/16" wall aluminum alloy, and slide perfectly over the Delrin caps, eliminating the need for set screws or thumb screws to hold them in place.
- Eventually, the fluorescent red helix's are going to be available only a separate insert, I am replacing them with the blood red acrylic.
- Helix core has an oval disc on the top that helps to snap the helix into alignment when the top cap is screwed on, this helps to keep the helix straight and in place at all times.
Customers also bought
- Wednesday, 1 May 2013 Review winnaar April
- Sunday, 28 April 2013 Feser One actie tot 00:00! En gewijzigde openingstijden tijdens feestdagen en een korte vakantie
- Monday, 22 April 2013 Zomer komt eraan, ververs uw koelvloeistof met Feser One: Week Actie!
- Wednesday, 3 April 2013 Review winnaar Maart
- Thursday, 28 March 2013 Goede vrijdag en Pasen, geen verzendingen