Koolance CHC-122 (MB)
The CHC-122 has improved heat transfer over the earlier CHC-120. It is designed to provide high efficiency liquid cooling for motherboard northbridge chipsets. Versatile mounting hardware allows the CHC-122 to cool almost all types of mainboards, or heat sources up to approximately 175W. Materials include a solid high-density copper cold plate, brass top, and anti-corrosive nickel plating. G 1/4 nozzle threading.
On certain motherboards, the CHC-122 may conflict with PCI-Express cards if placed on a southbridge chipset (due to the nozzles). The CHC-125 is instead recommended.
Materials: High quality copper, brass cover, nickel coating
Dimensions: (WxHxD) 3,8 x 3,8 x 1,1cm
Thread size: 1/4"
Extent of delivery:
Koolance CHC-122 MB block
Note: No fittings included. Please order separately.
Customers also bought
- Monday, 1 February 2016 Review winnaar Januari
- Sunday, 24 January 2016 MDPC-X Sleeving & Heatshrink available at HighFlow.nl
- Friday, 1 January 2016 Review winnaar December
- Friday, 1 January 2016 Gelukkig Nieuwjaar! De beste wensen voor 2016!
- Thursday, 24 December 2015 Merry Christmas! Check our Christmas Action!