Koolance CHC-122 (MB)
The CHC-122 has improved heat transfer over the earlier CHC-120. It is designed to provide high efficiency liquid cooling for motherboard northbridge chipsets. Versatile mounting hardware allows the CHC-122 to cool almost all types of mainboards, or heat sources up to approximately 175W. Materials include a solid high-density copper cold plate, brass top, and anti-corrosive nickel plating. G 1/4 nozzle threading.
On certain motherboards, the CHC-122 may conflict with PCI-Express cards if placed on a southbridge chipset (due to the nozzles). The CHC-125 is instead recommended.
Materials: High quality copper, brass cover, nickel coating
Dimensions: (WxHxD) 3,8 x 3,8 x 1,1cm
Thread size: 1/4"
Extent of delivery:
Koolance CHC-122 MB block
Note: No fittings included. Please order separately.
Customers also bought
- Sunday, 12 April 2015 Customer Gallery updated!
- Thursday, 2 April 2015 Goede vrijdag en Pasen, geen verzendingen. Ontmoet ons tijdens TP13!
- Wednesday, 1 April 2015 Review winnaar Maart
- Sunday, 1 March 2015 Review winnaar Februari
- Wednesday, 25 February 2015 HighFlow Casemod Compo 3-4-5 April 2015 @ The Party 13