Watercool HEATKILLER NSB Rev3.0 nickel
The HEATKILLER® NSB 3.0 series combines performance and maximum compatibility. The Mainboard waterblock is designed to ensure compatibility to many Mainboards. The mount is very flexible to adapt to virtually all applications. The waterblock is shipped with two mounts! This allows mounting on Mainboards with a diagonal hole spacing of 43,0 to 79,2mm. The orientation of the whole is irrelevant as the waterblock can be rotated against the mount!
The cooling plate is made from highly pure electrolytic copper and has a very efficient cooling structure which also allows a very low flow resistance. Despite the compact dimensions (39x39mm) the connection threads (G1/4") have a spacing of 22mm.
The top plate is also made from highly pure copper, the mounts and inlays are made from brushed stainless steel. To prevent tarnishing the upper plate is additionally coated with a special clear lacquer.
The HEATKILLER® NSB 3.0 can be mounted on either Southbridge or Northbridge.
Material: Electrolyte copper - nickel plated, stainless steel
Dimensions (waterblock): (LxWxH) 39 x 39 x 17mm
Weight: approx. 150g
Pressure tested: 5 bar
Gasket: EPDM 75 (max. 150°C)
Connection threads: G ¼ Inch (DIN ISO 228-1)
Thread spacing: 22,0mm
Extent of delivery:
1x HEATKILLER® NSB Rev3.0 nickel plated
1x Mount (43,0 bis 59,0mm)
1x Mount (59,5 bis 79,2mm)
1x Mounting material/ Manual
Customers also bought
- Thursday, 1 January 2015 Review winnaar December
- Thursday, 1 January 2015 Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!
- Wednesday, 24 December 2014 Fijne Feestdagen! Gewijzigde openingstijden
- Saturday, 20 December 2014 Sleeved Cable Kits for almost every PSU and in almost every Color from Cablemod!
- Friday, 12 December 2014 Kerstverlichting, Kerstversiering? PC verlichting, PC versiering!!!