Koolance CPU-370SI Intel CPU Block
CPU-370SI is a lighter weight, lower priced version of Koolance's acclaimed CPU-370 water block. It includes a similar nickel-plated copper microfin cold plate (0.25mm fins, 0.30mm channels), o-ring sealed impingement plate, and a solid acetal top designed for Intel sockets.
Standard G 1/4 BSP threading will accept any Koolance nozzle diameter up to 19mm (3/4in) OD compression style. Please select the desired nozzle type for this base model (it does not include nozzles).
The CPU-370SA supports most boards using the following processors:
- Intel socket LGA 2011
- Intel socket LGA 1155/1156
- Intel socket LGA 1366 (may require BLT-CPASZD12 if motherboard back plate is fixed)
- Intel socket LGA 775
|Weight||0.36 lb (0.16 kg)|
|Dimensions||3.75 x 4.50 x 2.25 in (9.53 x 11.43 x 5.72 cm)|
Customers also bought
- Monday, 3 March 2014 Review winnaar Februari
- Friday, 28 February 2014 Red Harbinger Cross Desk in stock!
- Thursday, 27 February 2014 HighFlow Casemod Compo 18-19-20 April 2014 @ The Party 12
- Sunday, 2 February 2014 Review winnaar Januari
- Thursday, 9 January 2014 ModRight ModMat Assemblage matten! Voorkom schade bij het assembleren en modden