Watercool HeatKiller Rev. 3.0 S1366
The HEATKILLER®CPU Rev.3 sets a new benchmark in cooling performance, quality and user friendliness.
The HEATKILLER®3.0 is the perfect choice for cooling of the modern CPU generations.
A central flow system paired with a nozzle array and an outstandingly fine cooling geometry result in the extreme cooling performance of the waterblock. The baseplate can geometrically adapt to the CPU Heatspreader and therefore ensures perfect contact with the CPU. For use on a Quad core CPU the waterblock has an insertable distributor plate which directs the flow parallel to both DIEs.
The modular design allows easy opening of the HEATKILLER®, a change of sockets and mounting systems is possible at any time and easily done. Separately available mounting plates and spare parts ensure simple repairs and operation even in many years.
The cooling geometry as well as the upper part are made from pure copper, the mounting plate and applciations are made from sanded stainless steel. To prevent tarnishing of the copper the upper parts are sealed with a special clear lacquer.
Material: Electrolyte copper, stainless steel
Dimensions (Block) (LxWxH): 59x59x17,5mm
Weight: approx. 400g
Pressure tested. 5 bar
Seal: EPDM 75 (max. 150°C)
Thread size: G1/4" (DIN ISO 228-1)
Compatible with: Sockets 1366
Extent of delivery:
1x HEATKILLER® CPU 1366 Rev. 3
1x Installation material and manual
1x Distributor plate
Customers also bought
- Thursday, 1 January 2015 Review winnaar December
- Thursday, 1 January 2015 Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!
- Wednesday, 24 December 2014 Fijne Feestdagen! Gewijzigde openingstijden
- Saturday, 20 December 2014 Sleeved Cable Kits for almost every PSU and in almost every Color from Cablemod!
- Friday, 12 December 2014 Kerstverlichting, Kerstversiering? PC verlichting, PC versiering!!!