EK-FC7970 - Nickel EN Acetal
EK-FC7970 is a high performance full-cover water block for AMD reference design Radeon HD 7970 and -7950 graphics card. Please check our Cooling Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list!
This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC7970 water block also features a very high flow design therefore it can be easily used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
Base is made of electrolytic copper (or electroless nickel (EN) plated) while the top is made of quality cast acrylic material or quality POM Acetal material. The sealing is performed by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure. Block is mounted with enclosed M3x4 DIN7985 screws.
EKWB also offers a single-slot I/O bracket which frees adjacent PCI/PCIe expansion slot. The bracket is available as an optional add-on and can be purchased through EKWB webshop.
G1/4" threaded fittings can be used on both side of the water block (on copper and plastic) and 2 plugs (EK-Plug G1/4) are enclosed!
Up to four EK-FC7970 series water block can be interconnected with EK-FC Bridge & Link system. The correct connection link for this water block is EK-FC Link R48x0/58x0.
- EK-FC7970 series water block
- mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- thermal pads
Please note: Thermal paste is not included and needs to be purchased separately. EKWB recommends Arctic Cooling MX-4 for best performance.
Customers also bought
- Thursday, 1 January 2015 Review winnaar December
- Thursday, 1 January 2015 Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!
- Wednesday, 24 December 2014 Fijne Feestdagen! Gewijzigde openingstijden
- Saturday, 20 December 2014 Sleeved Cable Kits for almost every PSU and in almost every Color from Cablemod!
- Friday, 12 December 2014 Kerstverlichting, Kerstversiering? PC verlichting, PC versiering!!!