EK-FC670 GTX - Copper Acetal
EK-FC670 GTX is a high performance full-cover water block for nVidia reference design GeForce GTX 670 series graphics card. Please check our Cooling Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list!
This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC670 GTX water block also features a very high flow design therefore it can be easily used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
Base is made of electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality cast, satin finished acetal material. The sealing is performed by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure. Block is mounted with enclosed M3x4 DIN7985 screws.
EKWB recommends the purchase of aesthetic retention backplate (EK-FC670 GTX Backplate - Black) which improves the looks of your graphics cards and also provide some passive cooling to the VRM section.
Any G1/4" threaded opening can be used as inlet or outlet.
Up to four EK-FC670 GTX series water blocks can be interconnected with EK-FC Bridge & Link system. The EK-FC Link is already enclosed.
- EK-FC670 GTX series water block
- mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- thermal pads
Please note: Thermal paste is not included and needs to be purchased separately. EKWB recommends Gelid GC-Extreme for best performance. Torx T6 screwdriver needed for dissasembly of the factory heatsink/fan solution is also not included.
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
Customers also bought
- Monday, 14 April 2014 Goede vrijdag en Pasen, geen verzendingen. Ontmoet ons tijdens TP12!
- Wednesday, 9 April 2014 HighFlow Casemod Compo @ TP12! Doe je mee?
- Tuesday, 1 April 2014 Review winnaar Maart
- Friday, 14 March 2014 Stof en vuil in uw PC of andere hobby? Blaas het weg met de ED500!
- Monday, 3 March 2014 Review winnaar Februari