EK-FC680 GTX+ - Acetal CSQ
EK-FC680 GTX - Acetal CSQ is a high performance full-cover water block for nVidia reference design GeForce GTX 680 series graphics cards. Please check our Cooling Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list!
This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC680 GTX CSQ water block also features a very high flow design therefore it can be easily used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
Base is made of electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal material. The sealing is performed by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure. Block is mounted with enclosed M3x4 DIN7985 screws.
EKWB recommends the purchase of aesthetic retention backplate (EK-FC680 GTX CSQ Backplate - Black) which improves the looks of your graphics cards and also provide some passive cooling to the VRM section.
Any G1/4" threaded opening can be used as inlet or outlet.
Up to four EK-FC680 GTX CSQ series water block can be interconnected with EK-FC Bridge & Link system. The EK-FC Link is already enclosed.
- EK-FC680 GTX CSQ series water block
- mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- thermal pads
Please note: Thermal paste is not included and needs to be purchased separately. EKWB recommends Gelid GC-Extreme for best performance. Torx T6 screwdriver needed for dissasembly of the factory heatsink/fan solution is also not included.
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
Customers also bought
- Monday, 3 March 2014 Review winnaar Februari
- Friday, 28 February 2014 Red Harbinger Cross Desk in stock!
- Thursday, 27 February 2014 HighFlow Casemod Compo 18-19-20 April 2014 @ The Party 12
- Sunday, 2 February 2014 Review winnaar Januari
- Thursday, 9 January 2014 ModRight ModMat Assemblage matten! Voorkom schade bij het assembleren en modden