The aquabus X4 expansion board for aquaero 5 or aquaero 6 devices provides four aquabus connectors for additional aquabus devices.
Connecting multiple aquabus devices to an aquaero usually means using some aquabus splitter cables - the aquabus X4 provides four dedicated aquabus connectors, reducing the number of splitters needed for complex aquabus setups. Additionally, the aquabus X4 board is not just a splitter: A driver chip on the aquabus X4 provides each of the four aquabus connectors with a "clean" aquabus signal for optimum aquabus performance.
Guidelines and recommendations:
- If used with multiple Calitemp sensors, each Calitemp sensor must be connected to an individual connector of the aquabus X4 board - do not connect two Calitemp sensors to the same connector using splitter cables!
- All other aquabus devices (such as poweradjust, mps, farbwerk, etc.) can be connected to any connector of the aquabus X4 board in any combination, also to ports that are connected to (exactly one) Calitemp sensor. Use aquabus splitters (product codes 53063, 53124 or 53231) to connect multiple devices.
- The aquabus X4 board does not affect the maximum number of aquabus devices to be connected to an aquaero. Refer to the aquaero manual for maximum number of aquabus devices per type.
- Connect a similar number of devices to each of the four aquabus connectors of the aquabus X4 board for optimum performance.
- Do not connect multiple aquabus X4 boards to one aquaero! For additional aquabus connectors, use aquabus splitters (product codes 53063, 53124 or 53231).
Scope of delivery:
aquabus X4 board
aquaero 5 XT/PRO/LT, firmware version 2100 or newer, aquasuite 2018-1 or newer
aquaero 6 XT/PRO/LT, firmware version 2100 or newer, aquasuite 2018-1 or newer
Starting with version 2017, all versions of the aquasuite require a valid license/activation. A valid license/activation for aquasuite version 2018 or newer is required for this sensor or can be bought separately with additional cost
No posts found