Splitter for fan power supply and RGBpx illumination control.
This compact board combines two functions:
- Quadruple fan splitter to supply up to four fans from a single fan connector.
- Adapter for LED illumination systems of multiple fan types to the RGBpx system.
Both functions can be used independently, RGBpx Splitty4 can be used as a "simple" fan splitter or solely as an adapter for LED lighting systems.
The fan splitter function can be used either for 3 pin fans or for 4 pin PWM fans, provided that the connected fan controller supports each fan type (voltage controlled/PWM controlled). The speed signal of one connected fan (connector marking "rpm") is forwarded back to the fan controller.
Lighting system adapter
RGBpx Splitty4 can be used to connect the following manufacturer specific lighting systems to the RGBpx system:
Manufacturer Corsair (four connector for a maximum of four fans,"LED hub" is not required):
- QL120 RGB, QL140 RGB (34 LEDs per fan; max. two pieces can be connected)
- LL120 RGB, LL140 RGB (16 LEDs per fan)
- HD120 RGB, HD140 RGB (12 LEDs per fan)
- ML120 PRO RGB-LED, ML140 PRO RGB-LED (4 LEDs per fan)
Manufacturer NZXT (one connector, further fans can each be connected to the preceding fan, up to a total of eight fans):
- Aer RGB120, Aer RGB140 (8 LEDs per fan)
The board can conveniently be attached to two adjacent fans and thereby enable a very clean cable arrangement without the usual tangle.
Guidelines and recommendations
Simultaneous connection of both lighting systems is not possible!
Scope of delivery
- RGBpx Splitty4 board
- Mounting material
- Fan connection cable, ca. 70 cm
- RGBpx connection cable, ca. 50 cm
The price has not changed yet. We will show it on this chart once it changes