The NF-A4X10 PWM is a quiet 40 mm premium fan with square AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimization) frame. Thanks to a 4-pin PWM connection, the fan speed can be regulated between 1,000 and 5,000 revolutions per minute. The fan runs pleasantly quietly with a maximum of 19.6 dB (A) and still offers an air throughput of up to 8.9 m³ / h and a static pressure of 1.95 mm H2O.
The Noctua NF-A4X10 PWM fan
- SSO2 bearings for high performance, quiet operation and long life
- Pressure-optimized rotor blades with high static pressure & high flow rate
- Incl. LNA and OmniJoin adapter cables for maximum flexibility
- Flow Acceleration Channels for a smoother running sound
- 5,000 revolutions per minute at 8.9 m³ / h & 19.6 dB (A)
- PWM control between 1,000 and 5,000 RPM
- Convincing quality with 6 years manufacturer's warranty
The Noctua NF-A4X10 PWM in detail
The impeller of the NF-A4X10 PWM is equipped on the suction side with so-called flow acceleration channels . Acceleration of the airflow in the critical outer regions of the fan blades reduces suction vortex shedding, resulting in higher efficiency and lower turbulence-related noise emissions.
Noctua's Advance Acoustic Optimization (AAO) frames feature built-in vibration bumpers, as well as a stepped inlet area (Stepped Inlet Design) and an interior microstructure (Inner Surface Microstructures) for even better performance / noise efficiency.
Made of extra-soft silicone anti-vibration padsreduce the transmission of minimal vibration and are compatible with all standard screws and commercially available mounting systems or fan brackets used with CPU coolers. The fan is equipped with the further optimized second generation of Noctua's proven SSO storage system. With SSO2, the back magnet sits closer to the fan axis for even better stabilization, resulting in further improved precision and durability.
Noctua's fans are known for their flawless quality and outstanding longevity. Like all Noctua fans, the NF-A4X10 PWM has an MTBF specification of over 150,000 hours and comes with full6 years manufacturer warranty delivered.
The fan is not suitable for operation on motherboard headers due to the 5V specification.
- Dimensions: 40 x 40 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: Plastic
- Speed (+/- 10%): 1,000 to 5,000 rpm
- Rotational. with LNA (+/- 10%): 3,700 rpm
- Max. Throughput: 8.9 m³ / h
- Max. Flow rate with LNA: 8.9 m³ / h
- Max. Static pressure: 1.95 mm H2O
- Max. Static pressure with LNA: 1.21 mm H2O
- Max. Volume: 19.6 dB (A)
- Voltage: 12V
- Power consumption: 0.48 W, 0.04 A
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
- Life expectancy: 150,000 h
- Manufacturer's warranty: 6 years
- 4-pin Y-cable
- Low-noise adapter (LNA)
- OmniJoin adapter set
- 30 cm cable extension
- 4x fan screws
- 4x vibration inhibitor
No posts found
The price has not changed yet. We will show it on this chart once it changes