Level up your airflow with the Lian Li UNI FAN SL-INF 120 series of PWM fans. This 120mm fan utilises second-generation cooling technology, that see a 10% performance over the previous SL120 model. Additionally, each fan has 40 ARGB LEDs embedded in the frame and central hub along with infinity mirror integration. With zero compromise on thermal capacity and lighting brightness, the SL-INF 120 is an excellent addition to your gaming PC.
Features of the Lian Li UNI SL-INF 120 at glance:
- 120mm white PWM fan with aluminum frame
- 3-pack including controller
- Practical plug-in system for fewer cables
- 40 digitally addressable RGB LEDs and infinity mirror effect
- Speed and lighting controllable via software
- Max. 2,100 rpm speed at 29 dB(A)
- 104.14 m³/h max. delivery volume and max. 2.66 mmH2O static pressure
- Rubber decouplers for vibration reduction
- Note: Requires LULI-022, LULI-023, LULI-024 or LULI-025
The Lian Li UNI FAN SL-INF 120: easy installation, unique look
The Lian Li UNI FAN SL-INF 120 is a 120 mm PWM fan with a sophisticated and unique connector system for less cable clutter. Its strong performance values make it an all-rounder that you can use as a case fan as well as on radiators and CPU coolers . In addition, the Lian Li UNI FAN SL-INF 120 shines with powerful ARGB lighting, which also creates unique lighting effects in combination with infinity mirrors.
The installation of the Lian Li UNI FAN SL-INF 120 series follows a clever and unique concept: the fans have pin contacts and are connected with a practical plug-in system. Several fans are connected to form a cluster and no longer have to be connected individually by cable - this saves a lot of time and prevents cable clutter. The pin contacts pass on power as well as PWM and ARGB signals.
REVISED CONNECTOR SYSTEM OF THE LIAN LI UNI FAN SL-INF 120 SERIES
The connector system introduced with the UNI FAN SL and AL series has been improved again in the UNI FAN SL-INF 120 series . On the one hand, the plug-in system was designed in such a way that the plug can be removed. This prevents possible collisions with connections on the radiator and at the same time ensures a tidy look.
In addition, the connection for the cable module has been reduced and moved to the middle of the frame, which also makes it easier to use on radiators. The previously separate cables for power and ARGB have been merged into one 7-pin cable that can be oriented in two directions. An adapter that separates the two strands for direct connection to the mainboard is included with the single version of the fan.
Notice: The connectors of the SL-INF series are not compatible with the SL and AL series!
Suitable for cases, radiators and CPU air coolers
The hydrodynamic plain bearing of the Lian Li UNI FAN SL-INF 120 ensures smooth running and life expectancy . Due to the reduced friction losses, higher speeds can be achieved than with conventional fans with the same energy consumption. The effective speed is between 200 and 2,100 rpm . If desired, it can be switched off completely by software.
With up to 29 dB(A) under full load , the UNI FAN SL-INF 120 are even quieter than the original SL series and also offer higher performance values with a delivery volume of 104.14 m³/h and 2.66 mmH2O static pressure at full speed.
Powerful ARGB lighting and infinity mirror
The Lian Li UNI FAN SL-INF 120 contains a total of 40 digitally addressable RGB LEDs . They are distributed over the hub of the rotor and two thin strips in the aluminum frame. Infinity mirrors are also installed on the front of the hub and on two sides , which uniquely enhance the lighting effects.
To control the speed and the ARGB lighting, you can connect fan clusters directly to the mainboard using an adapter. You will be powered by the free L-Connect 3 software recognized and can be configured. Alternatively, you can connect the 7-pin cable to the L-Connect 3 controller included with the 3-pack versions of the fans (LULI-028, LULI-029) or available separately in our shop (LULI-032).
Note: The Lian Li L-Connect 3 software for this product is now available for download. You can find out all the details about the new version here.
- Dimensions: 120 x 122.1 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: plastic, aluminum
- Color white
- Bearing: Hydrodynamic plain bearing
- Speed: 200 - 2,100 rpm
- Noise: max. 29 dB(A) Delivery volume: max.
- 104.14 m³/h
- Static pressure: max. 2.66 mmH2O
- Voltage: 12 V Starting
- voltage: 6 V
- Current: 0.18 A
- Power consumption: 5.16 W
- Type: Digitally addressable RGB
- Number: 40 LEDs
- Current: 0.6 A
- Connector: 7-pin combined PWM and ARGB
- Controller connectors:
- 4x 7-pin combined ARGB and PWM cables
- 2x 3-pin SM-JST connectors for ARGB lighting (max. 5 W)
- 2x SATA cables (max. input of 29 watts)
- 1x 9-pin USB Cable to connect to a 9-pin USB header on motherboard
- 3-pin 5V ARGB and 4-pin PWM cable connector to connect to motherboard
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2 years
No posts found