Thermaltakes "Riing" series are specially designed to be used on a radiator. For this purpose, the fans were designed so that they produce an impressive static pressure, which is necessary to effectively penetrate the fins of a radiator despite relatively low speed and correspondingly quiet running. And although all of this initially sounds like dry technology, you already recognize from our pictures that the Thermaltake Riings are an absolute treat for modding gourmets .
The Thermaltake Riing 12 RGB LED fans at a glance
- 120 mm fan with 49 CFM airflow at 1,400 rpm and 24.9 dB (A)
- Flexible use as radiator housing or CPU fan
- In the frame integrated LED strips with 16.8 million colours
- Speed and colour control via the Riing RGB software with up to 16 fan speeds
Patented light radiation for unique lighting effects
The patented technology generates indirect light both on the rotor blades and outwards, creating a unique effect! Whether a single Riing fan on a housing slot or more of them are mounted in series on a heat exchanger (the screws for both purposes are provided), the play of colors is a real highlight. Since the color coordination can be adjusted at any time, the possibilities are endless.
No less will fans of technology be astonished, because thanks to the eleven specially shaped fan blades, the inner frame structure with "wind blocker frame" and the high-quality hydraulic bearing with "low-noise design", the 120 mm fans offered here work at full 1,400 rpm. min and 1.113 mm H2O pressure and 49 cfm Airflow fairly quiet, namely with a maximum of 24.9 dB (A). In case the user wants to keep it quiet, he can operate the Riing fans via the "Low-Noise-Mode" which reduces the speed to 500 rpm.
As an effective anti-vibration measure, four rubber areas are embedded in each Thermaltake Riing at the corners. Thus, the vibration transmission of the fan to the radiator or the PC case is weakened. These radiator fans are therefore ideally suited for quiet modding systems, which are also happy to come up with water cooling. Of course, the illuminated Riing in 120 mm but also on any CPU cooler or directly on the housing fan places an excellent job!
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 158.8 g
- Material: Plastic
- Colour: black (frame, rotor), gray (decoupler)
- LED lighting: RGB color space with 16.8 million colors
- Speed: 1,400 / 500 rpm (without / with LNC)
- Volume: 24.7 / 19.8 dB (A) (without / with LNC)
- Delivery volume: max. 49 cfm
- Static pressure: max. 1,113 mm H2O
- Voltage: 12 V
- Starting voltage: 9 V
- Consumption: max. 1.32 W
- Life expectancy: 40,000 h
- 5-pin (fan to controller)
- USB 2.0 (motherboard connection)
- 4 -pin Molex (power supply controller)
No posts found