The NF-A20 5V is a quiet 200 mm premium fan with square AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimization) frame. Due to the 5V specification, it is not suitable for operation on motherboard headers . The 5V fan can be powered by the USB adapter on USB power supplies and power banks for smartphones. With the OmniJoin adapter set and the integrated reverse polarity protection, it is also possible to safely install the fan in many devices with proprietary fan connections.
The Noctua NF-A20 5V fan at a glance:
- SSO2 bearings for high performance, quiet operation and long life
- Pressure optimized rotor blades with excellent static pressure & delivery capacity
- 5V version incl. USB and OmniJoin adapter cable for maximum compatibility
- Flow Acceleration Channels for a smoother running sound
- 800 revolutions per minute at 86.4 CFM & 18.1 dB (A)
- Convincing quality with 6 years manufacturer's warranty
The Noctua NF-A20 5V in detail
The impeller of the NF-A20 5V is equipped on the suction side with so-called flow acceleration channels . Acceleration of the airflow in the critical outer regions of the fan blades reduces suction vortex shedding, resulting in higher efficiency and lower turbulence-related noise emissions.
Noctua's Advance Acoustic Optimization (AAO) frames feature built-in vibration bumpers, as well as a stepped inlet area (Stepped Inlet Design) and an interior microstructure (Inner Surface Microstructures) for even better performance / noise efficiency. Made of extra-soft silicone anti-vibration padsreduce the transmission of minimal vibration and are compatible with all standard screws and commercially available mounting systems or fan brackets used with CPU coolers.
The NF-A20 is equipped with the further optimized second generation of Noctua's proven SSO storage system. With SSO2, the back magnet sits closer to the fan axis for even better stabilization, resulting in further improved precision and durability. Noctua's fans are known for their flawless quality and outstanding longevity. Like all Noctua fans, the NF-A20 has an MTBF specification of over 150,000 hours and comes with full6 years manufacturer warranty delivered.
The fan is not suitable for operation on motherboard headers due to the 5V specification.
- Dimensions: 200 x 200 x 30 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: Plastic
- Speed: 800 rpm
- Max. Flow rate: 86.4 CFM
- Max. Static pressure: 1.08 mm H2O
- Max. Volume: 18.1 dB (A)
- Voltage: 5V
- Power consumption: 0.85 W, 0.17 A.
- Connection: 3-pin
- Life expectancy: 150,000 h
- Manufacturer's warranty: 6 years
- USB power adapter
- Cable OmniJoin adapter set
- 30 cm cable extension
- 4x fan screws
- 4x vibration inhibitor
No posts found