The NF-A14 5V is a quiet 140 mm premium fan with square AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimization) frame. Due to the 5V specification, it is not suitable for operation on motherboard headers . With advanced aerodynamic design features such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A14 achieves even greater silent cooling performance than the award-winning NF-P14, making it ideal for 3D printers, digital video recorders, or networking and storage solutions.
The Noctua NF-A14 5V:
- SSO2 bearings for high performance, quiet operation and long life
- Pressure-optimized rotor blades with high static pressure & high flow rate
- 5V version incl. USB and OmniJoin adapter cable for maximum compatibility
- Flow Acceleration Channels for a smoother running sound
- 1,500 revolutions per minute at 82.4 CFM & 24.6 dB (A)
- Convincing quality with 6 years manufacturer's warranty
The Noctua NF-A14 5V in detail
The 5V fan can be powered by the USB adapter on USB power supplies and power banks for smartphones. With the OmniJoin adapter set and the integrated reverse polarity protection, it is also possible to safely install the fan in many devices with proprietary fan connections. .
The impeller of the NF-A14 5V is equipped on the suction side with so-called flow acceleration channels . Acceleration of the airflow in the critical outer regions of the fan blades reduces suction vortex shedding, resulting in higher efficiency and lower turbulence-related noise emissions.
NoctuaAdvance Acoustic Optimization (AAO) frames incorporate built-in vibration buffers, as well as a stepped inlet area (stepped inlet design) and an interior microstructure (inner surface microstructures) for even better performance / noise efficiency. Made of extra-soft silicone anti-vibration pads reduce the transmission of minimal vibration and are compatible with all standard screws and standard mounting systems.
To guarantee the highest possible manufacturing precision, minimum tolerances and excellent long-term stability, the NF-A14 5V uses a CNC milled brass bearing shell. The NF-A14 5Vis equipped with the further optimized second generation of Noctua's proven SSO storage system. With SSO2, the back magnet sits closer to the fan axis for even better stabilization, resulting in further improved precision and durability. .
Noctua's fans are known for their flawless quality and outstanding longevity. Like all Noctua fans, the NF-A14 5V has an MTBF specification of over 150,000 hours and comes with a full 6-year manufacturer's warranty.
The fan is not suitable for operation on motherboard headers due to the 5V specification.
- Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: Plastic
- Speed: 1,500 rpm
- Max. Throughput: 82.5 CFM
- Max. Static pressure: 2.08 mm H2O
- Max. Volume: 24.6 dB (A)
- Voltage: 5V
- Power consumption: 0.75 W, 0.15 A.
- Connection: 3 Pin
- Life expectancy: 150,000 h
- Manufacturer's warranty: 6 years
- USB power adapter
- Cable OmniJoin adapter set
- 30 cm cable extension
- 4x fan screws
- 4x vibration inhibitor
No posts found