Corsair Air Series LED high airflow PC case fans combine efficient, low-noise airflow with striking LED lighting. The blades are custom-molded for optimal airflow, and they’re ultra-thin for less noise and turbulence. The sleeved bearing system reduces vibration for quiet operation. The fan blades are translucent, with a frosted texture, so the light from the four LEDs adds a dramatic effect.
Air Series AF fan models perform best in unrestricted spaces with at least 3cm of clearance, and they’re ideal for mounting at the rear or top of your PC case as exhaust fans for your PC’s motherboard and CPU, graphics accelerators, and other components that fill the case with heat. They work equally well as unrestricted intake fans for areas like side panels or bottom intakes.
- Tuned for high-airflow, large volume cooling
- Better performance than standard case fans
- Translucent, frosted fan blades and Blue LEDs for a dramatic effect
- Nine ultra-thin fan blades and a sleeved bearing system for less vibration, noise and turbulence
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
- Available in single or twin packs.
- Fan Size 120mm x 25mm
- Noise (dBA) 25.2 dBA
- Airflow (CFM) 52.19 CFM
- Static Pressure (mm/H2O) 0.75 mm/H2O
- RPM 1500 RPM
- Power Draw (@ +12V) .40 A
- AF120 LED Blue Quiet Edition Fan
- Mounting Screws
- Warranty leaflet
No posts found