NoiseBlocker NB-eLoop B12-3 Bionic fan 1900RPM
The world's first high-tech compact fan with patented bionic Bionic rotor loop is from Germany. Developed with the support of the Federal Economics Ministry and the bionic Dr. Rudolf Bannasch we make with the NB-ELOOP series against the currently most advanced fan in the world. The NB-ELOOP series sets new records in almost every category and convinced by our quality product. Newly developed storage and drive as well as the tried-NB cable management and a 12-piece mounting for vibration-free mounting complement the overall unique setup.
The new design eliminates the edge of the vertebrae are formed between the suction and pressure side of the wing tips. The tip vortices are here broken down into smaller vortex edge and spread evenly. The resulting at the blade trailing edge tip vortex can be reduced by vorticity guides to a minimum. The result is a significant improvement in glide ratio which leads to a reduction of the aerodynamic flow induced noise and improves energy efficiency.
dust-resistant super-smooth surface, original material Bayer Makrolon ®.
- Aerodynamically optimized Abströmfeld
- 4 resonance / interference absorbers (Deep Sound Design)
- Magnified by Einströmfeld ply construction
- Super-linear performance throughout the rev range, flow-optimized
- Glass fiber reinforced PBT frame Materialmassierter UL94V0 30% GF
- Auto restart function for safe start.
- Built-in locking and overload protection.
- NB scalable Wide Range Electronics
- Low starting voltage
- Speed signal line
- AntiDust Technology (completely dust-Protected Motor)
- Lubrication and noise reduction of vertical and horizontal operation without increasing the volume
- AntiDust Technology (completely dust-proof bearings)
- Lubrication with special nanotechnology for high durability and low operating noise
- Plug-sheathed cable, 1x 20cm + 1 x 50cm
- The included 12-piece mounting kit allows for vibration-free assembly, which reduces the operating noise when installed.
- Six years, according to NB warranty terms
|Dimensions:||120 x 120 x 25 mm|
|Speed:||1900 RPM ±10%|
|Max. Airflow:||71.3 CFM
|Static Pressure:||1.997 mmH2O|
|Bearing:||NB-2 magnetic levitation bearing NanoSLI®|
|Voltage Range:||3.4 - 12.0 V DC|
|Starting Voltage:||3.4 V DC|
|MTBF at 25°C:||160,000 hrs.|
|Operating Temp.:||-10°C to +60°C|
|Chassis Material:||PBT 30%GF|
|Impeller Material:||Bayer Makrolon (PC)|
|Vibration Dampening Material:||Silicone Mix|
The price has not changed yet. We will show it on this chart once it changes