The Ultimate Switch Dock!
Power-Bay is a quick-charging dock for Switch. Besides supporting Switch accessories, it can also be connected with two wired Game Cube controllers. Power-bay is a plug-and-play device. Dock your Switch console to enjoy HD gaming on HD TV via HDMI.
* Some models such as Power Bay Crimson do not support the Bluetooth function.
“Power Bay” and “Power Bay Crimson” both support 2 GameCube Controllers.
If you are a Super Smash Bros. true supporter, I think you have got the point. Super Smash Bros. has always been a milestone for all gamer, either when you hang out with friends or have fun with family. The GameCube Controller represents the best of every happy time (cheering after winning) and touching moments (weeping after losing).
”Power Bay” and ”Power Bay Crimson” also allow you to set the GameCube Controller to the continuous mode.
Both “Power Bay" and “Power Bay Crimson” support charging while playing.
The output voltage is stable and does not damage the device.
The Switch requires max 15V power to operate normally as well as allow playing games and charging to be conducted simultaneously, the voltage required for the entire charging process of Switch is constantly changing, and both "Power Bay" and "Power Bay Crimson" have the function to adjust the voltage accordingly to protect your lovely console.
Both “Power Bay” and “Power Bay Crimson” match PD 3.0 fast-charging standards and are able to stably transmit 18V power, ensuring your Switch doesn’t go LOCO.
- COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT, PORTABLE and FAST-CHARGING while playing
- SUPPORT SWITCH and GC CONTROLLER. You can manually switch it to the "GameCube Input Mode" while using the GameCube Controller. The default controller mode is Switch Pro mode, please press the turbo setting button for at least 5 seconds.
- HDMI SUPPORTED. The Output Image Quality from the HDMI Port is Definitely Trustworthy. Compitable with any devices with USB Type-C port and support DP Alt-Mode simply using the HDMI output function
- NO BRICKING WORRY. Match PD fast-charging standards and are able to stably transmit 15V power, ensuting with your switch doesn't go blocked
- **NOTE: Power Bay Crimson does not support bluetooth headset
More information & specifications at brook website:
No posts found