Introducing the Singularity Computers PowerBoard (US Patent Pending #547249821) a completely new take on computer cables and cable management. The idea first came about during the development of our first case Spectre 1.0. We were looking for a far more advanced method of integrating cables and cable management.
The PowerBoard is essentially a distribution plate for cables. It integrates and routes the 24pin, EPS and PCIE cables very close to the components so that standardized short cables can be used. This means that cable management is no longer necessary. It integrates ARGB and PWM hubs and on some PowerBoards SATA. The PowerBoard also has integrated ARGB LEDs placed to light up the PowerBoard and/or surrounding components.
The purpose of the PowerBoard is to eliminate the need for cable management, to integrate components into a single clean unit reducing clutter, to create something different which will contribute to a unique build!
SC PowerBoard 5000 Series
The SC PowerBoard 5000 Series fits onto the rear side of the motherboard tray in Corsair 5000 series cases. It eliminates the need for the multiple cable management components and cover panels in the case, replaces the drive mounts on the back of the motherboard tray and replaces the hubs which are included with the case for PWM and ARGB. It also has integrated ARGB LEDs around the perimeter of the PowerBoard on the back to light up the PowerBoard and surrounding components. Integrating all these components into one creates a far cleaner build!
- 24pin Input & Output.
- 8pin EPS Inputs x2 Outputs x5. (A total of 6 EPS and PCIE outputs can be used at the same time).
- 8pin PCIE Inputs x4 Outputs x4. (A total of 6 EPS and PCIE outputs can be used at the same time).
- PWM Inputs x1 Outputs x7.
- ARGB Inputs x1 Outputs x5.
- SATA Data Inputs x2 Outputs x2.
- Please refer to documentation for full details on the connectors and wiring/pinouts (see cables information section below).
Specifications & Included Items
- Singularity Computers PowerBoard 5000 Series.
- Product Weight: 0.5kg.
- Product Dimensions: H: 372mm x W: 302mm x H: 16mm.
- Packaged Dimensions: W: 395mm x L: 430mm x H: 40mm.
- Packaged Weight: 1kg.
- 6-32 x 0.25” Button Head Hex Black Steel: x9.
- M3 x 4mm Button Head Hex Stainless Steel: x8.
- 6-32 Male Standoffs Brass x4mm (F) 6.5mm: x8.
- 6-32 Female Standoffs Brass 20mm x9.
- Cables: RGB Extension Cable Black 50cm. PWM Fan Extension Cable Black Sleeved 50cm.
Installs onto the rear side of the motherboard tray, please refer to user manual and documentation.
The PowerBoard requires a PSU Linking Cable set and a PowerBoard Linking Cable set. If you would like to make your own custom cables, please refer to the user manual and documentation for specifications. If you would like cables at the exact lengths required for your build, we suggest measuring them out exactly so that they match your components and configuration.
- Weight 1 kg
- Dimensions 395 × 430 × 40 mm
- Custom Cables Lengths:
- 24pin: 700mm.
- 8pin & 6pin PCIe: 400mm.
- EPS: 750mm (Top left of motherboard) or 700mm (Top right of motherboard).
JayzTwoCents explains and demonstrates the Power Board around 10 minutes in the video:
No posts found