Introducing the Singularity Computers PowerBoard (US Patent Pending #547249821) a completely new take on computer cables and cable management. The idea first came about during the development of our first case Spectre 1.0. We were looking for a far more advanced method of integrating cables and cable management.
The PowerBoard is essentially a distribution plate for cables. It integrates and routes the 24pin, EPS and PCIE cables very close to the components so that standardized short cables can be used. This means that cable management is no longer necessary. It integrates ARGB and PWM hubs and on some PowerBoards SATA. The PowerBoard also has integrated ARGB LEDs placed to light up the PowerBoard and/or surrounding components.
The purpose of the PowerBoard is to eliminate the need for cable management, to integrate components into a single clean unit reducing clutter, to create something different which will contribute to a unique build!
SC PowerBoard PC-O11D
The SC PowerBoard PC-O11D fits onto the rear side of the motherboard tray in the Lian Li PC-O11D. It integrates 2x 2.5” or 3.5” drive mounting positions, ARGB and PWM hubs. It also has a position for an optional D5 Reservoir Distribution Plate available here. It has integrated LEDs to light up the Distribution Plate. Integrating all these components into one component creates a far cleaner build!
- 24pin Input & Output.
- 8pin EPS Inputs x2 Outputs x4. (A total of 7 EPS and PCIE outputs can be used at the same time).
- 8pin PCIE Inputs x5 Outputs x6. (A total of 7 EPS and PCIE outputs can be used at the same time).
- PWM Inputs x1 Outputs x7.
- ARGB Inputs x1 Outputs x7.
- SATA Data Inputs x2 Outputs x2.
- Please refer to documentation for full details on the connectors and wiring/pinouts (see cables information section below).
Specifications & Included Items
- Singularity Computers PowerBoard PC-O11D.
- Product Weight: 0.5kg.
- Product Dimensions: H: 395mm x W: 391.5mm x Thickness: 16mm.
- Packaged Dimensions: W: 395mm x L: 430mm x H: 40mm.
- Packaged Weight: 1kg.
- 6-32 x 0.25” Button Head Hex Black Steel: x8.
- M3 x 4mm Button Head Hex Stainless Steel: x8.
- M4 x 12mm Button Head Hex Stainless Steel: x4.
- M4 x 6mm Button Head Hex Stainless Steel: x20.
- M4 Female Stand Off Brass 10mm x 8.
- M4 Female Stand Off Brass 50mm x 2.
- M4 Male Threaded Standoff Brass 6.5mm (F) 10mm: x4.
- Cables: RGB Extension Cable Black 50cm. PWM Fan Extension Cable Black Sleeved 50cm.
Installs onto the rear side of the motherboard tray, please refer to user manual and documentation.
The PowerBoard requires a PSU Linking Cable set and a PowerBoard Linking Cable set. If you would like to make your own custom cables, please refer to the user manual and documentation for specifications. If you would like cables at the exact lengths required for your build, we suggest measuring them out exactly so that they match your components and configuration.
JayzTwoCents explains and demonstrates the Power Board around 10 minutes in the video:
No posts found
The price has not changed yet. We will show it on this chart once it changes