Introducing the Singularity Computers PowerBoard (US Patent Pending #547249821) a completely new take on computer cables and cable management. The idea first came about during the development of our first case Spectre 1.0. We were looking for a far more advanced method of integrating cables and cable management.
The PowerBoard is essentially a distribution plate for cables. It integrates and routes the 24pin, EPS and PCIE cables very close to the components so that standardized short cables can be used. This means that cable management is no longer necessary. It integrates ARGB and PWM hubs and on some PowerBoards SATA. The PowerBoard also has integrated ARGB LEDs placed to light up the PowerBoard and/or surrounding components.
The purpose of the PowerBoard is to eliminate the need for cable management, to integrate components into a single clean unit reducing clutter, to create something different which will contribute to a unique build!
SC PowerBoard Spectre 3.0
The SC PowerBoard Spectre 3.0 fits onto the rear side of the motherboard tray in Spectre 3.0, Spectre 3.0 Penumbra and Spectre 3.0 Antumbra. It integrates the 24pin, EPS, PCIE, and ARGB and PWM hubs. It also integrates ARGB LEDs optimally positioned around the perimeter of the PowerBoard to make the Spectre 3.0 Distribution Plate glow much brighter and more evenly. It standardizes cable lengths and eliminates the need for cable management. Integrating all these components into one creates a far cleaner build!
- 24pin Input & Output.
- 8pin EPS Inputs x2 Outputs x4. (A total of 6 EPS and PCIE outputs can be used at the same time).
- 8pin PCIE Inputs x4 Outputs x4. (A total of 6 EPS and PCIE outputs can be used at the same time. It is a short cable run to go direct to the PSU if you are using 2x GPUs each with 3x 8pin PCIE).
- PWM Inputs x1 Outputs x3.
- ARGB Inputs x2 Outputs x11.
- Please refer to documentation for full details on the connectors and wiring/pinouts (see cables information section below).
Specifications & Included Items
- Singularity Computers PowerBoard Spectre 3.0.
- Product Weight: 0.5kg.
- Product Dimensions: H: 420mm x W: 233mm x Thickness: 16mm.
- Packaged Dimensions: W: 395mm x L: 430mm x H: 40mm.
- Packaged Weight: 1kg.
- M4 x6mm Button Head Hex Stainless Steel: x 12.
- Male Threaded Standoff Brass 6mm (F) 6mm: x12.
- Cables: RGB Extension Cable Black 50cm x2. PWM Fan Extension Cable Black Sleeved 50cm.
Installs onto the rear side of the motherboard tray, please refer to user manual and documentation.
The PowerBoard requires a PSU Linking Cable set and a PowerBoard Linking Cable set. If you would like to make your own custom cables, please refer to the user manual and documentation for specifications. If you would like cables at the exact lengths required for your build, we suggest measuring them out exactly so that they match your components and configuration.
JayzTwoCents explains and demonstrates the Power Board around 10 minutes in the video:
No posts found