Singularity Computers Wraith 2.0 is a compact case still capable of housing a high-end liquid cooled system. Over the past 2 years since Wraith was launched, we have been developing Wraith 2.0 with the features customers have been requesting and a complete design update to all parts of the case. It now has 3 expansion slots, more space for SFX-L PSUs, a PCIE 4.0 Vertical GPU Riser, increased ventilation on all outer panels and many design tweaks to improve performance and component compatibility.
The case aesthetics have been updated with an all-new Distribution Plate design which includes a new reservoir design for improved filling and bleeding of the loop. All metal components have been redesigned. Wraith 2.0 has two PSU locations, the one on the rear panel is for a future Wraith 2.0 version and addon which is coming for the case, but cannot be used with the distribution plate.
Singularity Computers created the first chassis with liquid cooling integration. Wraith 2.0 has an integrated Reservoir, Pump Top, Pump Cover, and half of the cooling loop. This means that you do not have to purchase these components or install them which reduces costs and particularly build time. Fill and drain ports are also integrated to simplify filling and draining your loop. The integrated liquid cooling system has been optimized in ways usually not possible when building an entire loop using tube and fittings. The thick aluminum panels allow for extra heat dissipation from the radiators.
Created with a manufacturing process used in industries such as aerospace. All components are carved from a solid block of material with extreme precision. 6061 aluminum, cast acrylic and stainless steel. Wraith 2.0 uses Distribution Plate technology which was originally developed for Spectre 3.0 but has been further improved. Every case is carefully assembled and tested by a team of experts.
- Singularity Computers Liquid Cooling Integration.
- Integrated Reservoir, D5 Pump Top, D5 Pump Cover, Fill Port, Drain Port, and half of the cooling loop.
- Designed so that the integration does not restrict compatibility.
- All components CNC machined from a solid block of material.
- Built from 6061 Anodized Aluminum, Cast Acrylic and Stainless Steel.
- Aluminum is Anodized for the most durable and resistant finish.
- All stainless-steel fasteners.
- Uses gaskets instead of O-rings for increase durability.
- Fits 2x 240mm 30mm thick radiators.
- Adjustable radiator mounts to align the radiator ports to the integrated liquid cooling ports.
- The Reservoir is designed for easy filling and bleeding.
- The Drain Port is at the lowest point and the fill port is at the highest point for easy filling and draining.
- External fill port for easy access, internal drain port so that drain valve does not protrude from the case.
- 9 x 2.5” and 1 x 3.5” drive capacity.
- Vertical GPU Mount.
- The entire manifold glows with the addition of a single LED Strip. Two 30cm ARGB LED Strips are included.
- Front lighting feature.
- Cable shroud means custom cables are not necessary.
- Modder friendly, no rivets, low component count, easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Fits full length and ultra-wide GPUs
- Fits full sized SFX-L PSUs.
- Fits ITX and DTX Motherboards.
- Motherboard Form Factor: Mini-ITX, Mini-DTX
- Case Dimensions: 407mm x 407mm x 170mm (including legs)
- Package Dimensions: 450mm x 500mm x 120mm
- Case Weight: 7kg
- Case Packaged Weight: 8kg.
- Expansion Slots: x3.
- Storage: 2.5″ x9, 3.5” x1.
- PSU Compatibility: SFX, SFX-L.
- Radiator Top: 240mm x30mm.
- Radiator Front: 240mm x30mm.
- Maximum GPU Length: 300mm.
- Maximum GPU Thickness: 3 slots.
- Maximum GPU Width: Fits the widest GPUs.
- Maximum PSU Length: 170mm. (With the top cable shroud removed any size SFX-L PSU can be used without limitation).
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 130mm
- Front Panel I/O: Vandal Switch 16mm.
- Fitting’s compatibility: G1/4″ BSPP Standard.
- Fittings: Click here for more details
- Pump compatibility: All D5 Pumps (Pump Not Included).
- Vertical GPU Mount: Included Singularity Computers PCIE 4.0 Riser Cable.
- Materials: 6061 Anodized Aluminum, Cast Acrylic, Stainless Steel.
- Manufacturing Process: CNC Router, CNC Mill, CNC Lathe.
Wraith Custom Cables Length
- PCI-E: 220mm
- 24pin: 280mm
- EPS/ATX (right side of the motherboard): 300mm
- EPS/ATX (left side of the motherboard): 450mm
- Wraith 2.0 Case.
- D5 Pump Top.
- D5 Pump Cover.
- D5 O-Ring.
- Fill Port.
- Drain Port. (Needs Valve).
- Stop Fittings x2.
- Power Cord with 90 degree connector.
- Vertical GPU Mount with PCIE 4.0 Riser.
- Acrylic Side Panel Window.
- D5 Pump.
- Power Supply.
No posts found
The price has not changed yet. We will show it on this chart once it changes