The EK-Classic InWin 303EK case is a unique version of the popular In Win 303 case. It features an integrated distribution plate and this makes it really special as there is no similar product on the market. This is the only mass-produced case that is specifically re-designed and modified to seamlessly integrate the coolant distribution plate equipped with a powerful DDC pump.
The 303 is one of InWin's most popular cases which has been on the market for quite a while now. It is a tested, market-proven case with interesting fan and radiator layout options. The 303EK version brings this a new level, wherewith the purchase of the case, the customer will get a fully integrated coolant reservoir and a pump in the form of a distribution plate.
The integrated distro plate offers an easy installation of hard tubes where little to no bending of the tubing is required. It is a true all in one solution that includes a pump and reservoir which is fitted with multiple industry-standard G1/4" threaded inlet and outlets. It is able to support one CPU and up to two GPUs and a top-mounted radiator.
The coolant distribution plate is equipped with a small form factor DDC 3.2 pump which is capable of delivering coolant flow up to 1000 liter per hour. The pump is powered via a 12V Molex connector and the speed of the pump can be adjusted via a standard PWM cable attached to your motherboard or controller.
Technical Specifications of the case:
- Model name: InWin 303EK
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 215 x 487 x 480 mm
- Color: Black
- Tempered Glass Panel: Yes
- Power Supply Compatibility: ATX12V Length up to 200mm
- Motherboard Compatibility: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Maximum GPU Length: 350mm
- Maximum GPU Width: 160mm
Fan and Radiator Compatibility:
1 x 120mm Rear Fan / 120mm Radiator
3 x 120mm Top Fan / 360mm SE or PE Radiator
3 x 120mm Bottom Fan / 360mm SE Radiator
Pump Technical Specifications:
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 63 x 68 x 55 mm
- Motor: Electronically commuted ball bearing motor
- Rated voltage: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 18W
- Maximum head pressure: up to 5.2m
- Maximum flow rate: up to 1000 L/h
- Maximum liquid temperature: 60°C
- Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, graphite
- Power connector: 4-Pin Molex- and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
- Xylem original model name: DDC-3.25 TPPWM4
Designed and Engineered in Slovenia and Taiwan!
Made in Taiwan
No posts found