You are loyal to Xbox but.....you still need another controller, yep.
Now you can use PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Switch Pro controller on Xbox One and Xbox 360. Also supports relevant Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS3/PS4/Switch peripheral accessories.
If it's so simple, why don't you try and see what's happens?
- Compatible with Xbox One/Xbox 360 consoles/PC (X-Input)
- Hot swapping. Auto-register controllers. Optimal button mapping.
- Support Turbo function.
- Light weight and USB-sized
- Firmware upgradable
Connecting to the Device
1. Insert Wingman XB into the Xbox 360/Xbox One console USB port. Slow blinking of the Blue LED indicates that the connection to the console is successful.
2a. Wired Connection: Connect the Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS3/PS4/Switch Pro wired controller or game pad to Wingman XB through the USB port.
2b. Using a X360 wireless controller: Simply connect the X360 gaming receiver to the Wingman XB through the USB port.
2c. Using Xbox One wireless controller/Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller: Connect the Xbox One wireless controller (Bluetooth model) or the Xbox One Elite Series 2 to the Wingman XB and the controller will be ready for use. When connecting, hold the LED buttons at the two sides of the Wingman XB for 1 second to enter wireless connection mode. Then press the Pair button on the wireless controller to begin pairing. Fast blinking of Blue LED indicates that pairing is in progress.
2d. Using PS3/PS4/Switch Pro wireless controller: After completing the connection according to the instructions of the Wired Connection, remove the USB cable, and then wake up the PS3/PS4/Switch Pro wireless controller.
3. Check whether the two Blue LEDs at the sides of the Wingman XB are permanently on. This indicates that the connection is completed.
1 x Brook Wingman XB Adapter
More info, firmware updates and details:
No posts found