Do you want to use a different controller on your Xbox console?
With the Brook Wingman XB adapter, controllers from the platforms listed below can be used on the Xbox One, Xbox 360 & PC:
- Switch Pro
- Xbox One
- Xbox Elite 1&2
- Xbox 360
- Support for XBOX Series X/S, PS5, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4 & Switch Pro controllers for use on XBOX Series X/S, Xbox One & X360 consoles.
- Compatible with relevant Xbox 360 / Xbox One / PS3 / PS4 / Switch peripherals.
- Support for 125+ modern controllers and sticks.
- New SEGA Astro City mini controller and MEGA Drive mini controller are also supported.
- Faster response speed and instant response.
- Lightweight, portable and USB size.
- Full compliance with environmental standards.
- Support for Turbo and Remap settings
- The vibration function of the PS5 DualSense controller is also supported.
- 2021-01-20 Firmware Update (V1.2) New Compatible Controllers Updated
Now you can use PS5 dualsense, PS4 dualshock, PS3 dualshock, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Xbox 360 & Switch Pro controllers on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC!
Connecting to the device
Plug Wingman XB into the USB port of the Xbox 360 / Xbox One console or PC. Slow blinking of the blue LED indicates successful connection to the console.
Connect the Xbox 360 / Xbox One / PS3 / PS4 / Switch Pro wired controller or gamepad to Wingman XB via the USB port.
Using X360 wireless controller:
Simply connect the wireless X360 wireless receiver to the Wingman XB via the USB port.
Using Xbox One Wireless Controller / Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller:
Connect the Xbox One Wireless Controller (Bluetooth model) or the Xbox One Elite Series 2 to the Wingman XB and the controller is ready to use. While connecting, press and hold the LED buttons on both sides of the Wingman XB for 1 second to enter wireless connection mode. Then press the Pair button on the wireless controller to start pairing. The rapid flashing of the blue LED indicates that pairing is in progress.
Using PS3/PS4/Switch Pro Wireless Controller:
After the connection is established according to the instructions of the wired connection, remove the USB cable and then activate the PS3/PS4/Switch Pro wireless controller.
Check whether the two Blue LEDs at the sides of the Wingman XB are permanently on. This indicates that the connection is completed.
Package consists of:
- 1 x Brook Wingman XB Adapter
More info, firmware updates and details:
No posts found