With the X One Adapter you can use your Xbox One controller to play your favorite games on the PS4, Switch, PC or Xbox One wirelessly! The X One Adapter helps you unlock the full potential of your Xbox One controller and enhances the gaming experience!
Features of the X one Adapter:
- Compatible with PS5 and NEW XBOX SERIES X/S Consoles! With this adapter, you can use your Xbox One controller to play games on PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, Switch, Xbox one and PC (XID).
- Compatible PS4 games can be played on the Playstation 5. However, PS5 games are NOT supported. Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 also NOT supported.
- Wireless Control (for PS4/Switch/Xbox One): You can play PS4, Switch and Xbox one wirelessly with Xbox One controller.
- Supports Motion Control (for PS4/Switch), Turbo and Remap function.
- Audio function: Use your headset on the Xbox One controller (for PS4/Xbox one).
- Wireless use on PC (via Bluetooth, Windows 8 and higher recommended, no headset support) / Wired use on Xbox One and PC (with headset support).
- The X One Adapter can be easily connected to controllers of both the Xbox One and the Xbox One Elite.
PDF manuals, firmware updates and further information can be found here on the Brook website Manufacturer URL - http://www.brookaccessory.com/download
More detailed information and compatibility can be found here: More information - http://www.brookaccessory.com/detail/84585951
- Supports Switch, PS4, PC (XID): You can use Xbox One controller to play games on PS4, Swtich, Xbox one and PC (XID)
- Wireless Control (for PS4/SW): You can play PS4, Xbox one and Switch wirelessly with Xbox one controller.
- Motion control support for PS4/SW
- Audio function (for PS4 / Xbox one): Use your headset on the Xbox One controller (for PS4/Xbox one)
- Support turbo and remap: Set the button configuration by yourself.
- Rechargeable battery: You can use the Xbox One controller while charging the battery.
- Emulate PS4 touchpad via combo keys (for PS4)
- New functions after firmware update (V1.4)!
Wireless use on PC (via Bluetooth, Windows 8 and higher recommended, no headset support)
Wired use on Xbox One and PC (with headset support)
Instructions for switching between different devices/platforms
If you have your X One adapter connected to the Xbox One or Xbox One X , you will need to press the Brook key to turn off the power. Press the Switch button when Brook Key's LED is flashing. When you press the Switch button for more than 2 seconds and the LED light stops flashing, it means the mode switching is successful. Press the Brook key to activate the Xbox One controller.
Headset supported when X one Adapter is in PS4 mode and used on PS4.
When it sleeps/wakes up, it remembers the last switching mode setting.
Button Configuration, Turbo and Remap Settings
More Instruction Videos
- Keep the X One away from electrically conductive objects
- Do not disassemble or place the battery in a high temperature environment
- Please recycle the battery when you don't use it anymore
No posts found