The Brook Super Converter series makes old controllers compatible with new consoles. This particular model, the Xbox ONE to PS4 Controller Adapter, lets you use Xbox ONE controllers such as gamepads, dancemats, joysticks and racing wheels with PS4 game consoles and PS4 on PC.
This not only saves you money but also means that you can use the wireless controllers you have grown accostumed to. Installation and use of the PS3 to PS4 Controller Adapter is effortless.
Xbox One to Playstation 4 Controller Adapter
Use your Xbox One controllers with your PS4
PDF manuals, firmware updates and further info can found on the manufacturers website here: http://www.brookaccessory.com/download/
Detailed product information: http://www.brookaccessory.com/detail/07484504/
* Compatible with gamepads, joysticks and racing wheels
* Hot swapping
* Auto-register controllers
* Optimal button mapping
* Vibration support
* Lightweight and USB sized
* Works with PS4 and PC
* Bluetooth supports wireless controllers
* Full compliance with environmental standards
* USB interface
* Remembers up to 4 controllers
* No original controller needed for verification
Super converter releases a new function to offer your controller a simulated touchpad button of PS4 controller.
Xbox One controller: Use the "View" button and the R stick to simulate the touchpad button.
Another new function is to simulate the “Share” button.
Xbox One controller: Use the “View” button and the “Menu” button to simulate the “SHARE” button.
The Brook Controller Adapter recognizes Xbox ONE controllers and Xbox ONE steering wheels and automatically configures all buttons as shown in the pictures. No switching is required.
* Each Brook Controller Adapter can only handle one Xbox ONE controller at a time.
* Xbox ONE controllers connect to the Controller Adaptor automatically, but must be connected with a USB cable at first time use for the purpose of registering the controller.
* After registering a controller and unplugging the USB cable, please wait 3-5 seconds before pressing the PS button to ensure that the connection to wireless is smooth.
* For use with a PC running on Windows 7 please install the original Xbox One driver from Microsoft. Older operating systems are not supported.
No posts found