- One ModMic (with mute button)
- Two base clasps, one top clasp with cap
- One extra 3M pad for re-attachment of base clasp.
- One foam pop filter
- Alcohol wipe
- Carrying case
- Jack: 3.5mm plated TRS for use with PCs (can work on powered Mac/Xbox headset jacks with proper adapter (Macs will need a USB adapter)-- we're still working on final results for Xbox One (no solid solution yet) and PS4 (works but sounds strange at times) via CTIA jack)
- Cable: 3.3 meters length, 2.5 mm diameter, coaxial shielding, mute button ~150mm from end of boom (about shirt pocket height)
- Boom: 175mm max length, very bendable with internal steel spine
- Clasp: 12.7mm (0.5 inch) diameter circle adhesive pad footprint, ~17.5mm total height of attached clasp assembly.
SNR: >50+ dB
Impedance: 2.2 KΩ
Operating Voltage: 1 to 10V
Max current at 2.0V: 500 µA
Max input SPL: 110 dB
No posts found