The ASUS Espada GT200 is an ergonomic gaming mouse with an optical Avago 3050 gaming sensor, high-quality Omron key switches and a multicolor LED illumination for the ASUS logo on the mouse back. The ergonomic design is also comfortable in the hand and looks very stylish thanks to the red-black color. Due to the intuitive software user interface, the GT200 is also easy to customize to the personal needs of the user and even store different profiles.
The ASUS Espada GT200 Gaming Mouse at a glance:
- Optical Avago ADNS-A3050 Sensor with max. 4,000 DPI
- LED lighting of the logo in seven possible colors
- High-quality Omron button switches for long durability
- Ergonomic design for comfortable operation
- Seven freely programmable buttons
- Ergonomic Gaming Mouse with Optical Avago Sensor
Inside the Espada GT200 are Japanese Omron switches, which have a lifetime of at least 50 million clicks. The mouse has a total of seven buttons, all of which are programmable thanks to the internal memory. The two buttons on the side of the mouse allow easy handling via the thumb, and the resolution of the sensor can be adjusted by means of two-stage DPI switches under the mouse wheel.
The ergonomic design of the mouse works for most of the typical grips of a right-handed player: the mouse can be used optimally when the entire hand is placed on the mouse when the hand is placed like a claw on the mouse or when only the two fingers On the buttons. In addition, the two main mast keys are separated from each other in order to prevent a "click".
Also visually, the Espada GT200 with LED lighting of the ASUS logo can convince. The LEDs are not limited to static lighting, but can also be used with different effects or different colors. Thanks to intuitive software, the configuration of the lighting as well as the key assignment can be adapted very quickly and easily to the personal requirements of the user and even stored in different profiles.
- Dimensions: 118.2 x 68.4 x 40 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 119.7 g (with cable)
- Color: Black
- Layout: Right handed
- Programmable keys: 7 (including scroll wheel)
- Sensor: Avago ADNS-A3050 (optical)
- Resolution: 4,000 DPI
- Lighting: Multi-Color (Logo)
- Connection: USB
No posts found