Corsair regularly provides top products in the areas of memory, housing, cooling systems or even power supplies. With the Corsair GLAIVE RGB Gaming Mouse, which offers three interchangeable thumb grips, it is no different in the peripheral segment. Noble-looking design, above all doubt, superior processing quality and modern, innovative technology inside. The high functional diversity, the ergonomic adjustment possibilities and the 6 configurable buttons leave nothing to be desired and offer the user a gaming experience unequaled. With this mouse, gamers keep the right tool for precise control in their hand.
The Corsair GLAIVE RGB Gaming Mouse at a glance:
- Perfect gaming mouse with high flexibility
- Unique design in black with aluminum frame
- PixArt PMW 3367 sensor with 100 - 16,000 DPI
- 3-zone RGB lighting
- A total of 6 freely programmable keys
- OnBoard memory for driving the five profiles
- CUE software provides extensive configuration options
- The perfect mouse, customizable for every handle
The impressive mouse uses a powerful PixART PMW 3367 optical sensor with up to 16,000 DPI for extremely precise tracking. Through an accurate setting between 100 and 16,000 DPI in 1-DPI steps, gamers will be able to achieve the optimal goal accuracy. In this way, every fight will be successfully overcome, thanks to the speedy reaction. The Omron switches with a lifetime of at least 50 million clicks also offer high precision.
The ergonomically contoured shape of the mouse can be adapted to the user's play style and user-friendliness. Whether a wide palm grip or claw grip is preferred, the Corsair GLAIVE RGB supports both. The left side of the mouse includes a magnetic holder for a thumb grip. Curved curves, a rubberized handle and a wide thumb support are available.
Optically, the GLAIVE RGB can be seen without a doubt. Thanks to 3-zone RGB lighting, 16.8 million colors of the logo, side panel and front of the mouse can be individually configured individually. The light effects can be adapted virtually without limitation. It is also possible to synchronize with an RGB keyboard from Corsair.
The included CUE software (Corsair Utility Engine) provides the user with complete freedom through the configuration of the mouse. Thus, not only simple mouse or keyboard commands, but also complex macros can be placed on the six mouse buttons. The practical feature is that the five profiles with settings for key assignment and lighting are stored directly on the mouse so the mouse can be used directly on any PC without installing the CUE software.
- Dimensions: 125.8 x 91.5 x 44.6 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 122 g
- Color: Black
- Layout: Right-handed operation
- Keys: 6
- Thumbs: 3, interchangeable
- Sensor: PixArt PWM 3367 (optical)
- Resolution: 100 - 16,000 DPI
- Connection: USB
- USB signal rate: 1,000 Hz Polling rate
- Cable length: 1.8 m long, braided fiber cable
- Lighting: 3-zone RGB LED backlighting
No posts found