Avant-garde office chair brand noblechairs raises the bar up high by bringing you its impressive EPIC series swivel chairs pioneering the world's first gaming chair featuring valuable and exceedingly durable real leather covering. Their equally well-equipped faux leather siblings are made of 100% vegan polyurethane (PU) with similarly outstanding characteristics and a 25 per cent higher material thickness of 1.5 millimetres. The entire range of noblechairs' classy gamer seats shares the same stellar German design that strikes a perfect balance between luxury car-inspired appearance and materials as well as idiosyncratic gamer chair styling and ergonomics descended from racing car seats. The resulting discreet design without garish colouring creates an air of noblesse and renders the noblechairs gaming chairs simply beautiful.
Delightful aesthetics, finest details and choice materials
The chairs' elegance is furthered by many loving details like the subtly debossed logo that crests the headrest above an elliptical aluminium emblem with relief lettering which adorns the backrest. The breathable imitation leather cover is perforated in the contact zones for ideal aeration and possesses an intriguing surface texture that emulates real leather perfectly. This black-red version of the noblechairs PU imitation leather range of gaming chairs comes with red seams along with a red logo patch with golden embroidery and its easy-to-clean black artificial leather is nicely framed by black faux velour leather stripes. Combined with a stunning list of features the noblechairs EPIC series indubitably constitutes the pinnacle of gaming chair development.
High-precision manufacturing for superb ergonomics
noblechairs' enviable sitting comfort is fabled due to its dimensionally stable high-class upholstery made of freshly moulded cold foam with 55 per cent density straight from the factory instead of recycled waste scraps used in many lesser, competing products. Its open-cell cold foam structure delivers optimal breathability in conjunction with the luxurious cover materials employed, which allows for a pleasant climate regulation and brings along increased robustness and longevity. The gaming chairs are perfected with fully automated manufacturing processes akin to those applied by car manufacturers that warrant a flawlessly pristine build quality.
A plethora of features with plenty of adjustment options
An advanced rocking mechanism, that allows for rocking the chairs up to 14 degrees, is accompanied by softly cushioned 4D armrests made of polyurethane, 360-degree swivel rotation, flexibly adjustable seat height via a safety class 4 gas lift and a sturdy steel frame mounted atop a durable five-star-base made of pure aluminium. The pertaining five smoothly running 60 mm casters with nylon core and polyurethane coating are attached to the base and equally suited for soft and hard floors. The noblechairs gamer seat's tilt positions can be locked and the tilt tension can be dynamically adjusted. Also the angle between backrest and seating area can be statically adjusted through a practical side lever.
Two velvet pillows in matching colours included
Such sovereign adjustment options and flexible ergonomics render the noblechairs the most sophisticated gaming chairs available on the market. To adequately support the neck area and lumbar region, two removable pillows that allow for ultimate relaxation are included with every unit. Thanks to their unrivalled set of properties combined with long-awaited innovations, the EPIC series gaming chairs are not just suited for gamers and pro gamers, but for virtually everyone who craves for a truly comfortable office chair with chic design made of superior materials and produced with utmost quality.
All noblechairs gaming chairs are compliant with the UK Fire Safety Regulations for Furniture and Furnishings (BS 5852) and therefore possess a fire-retardant layer that has been applied to the surface material to minimise fire hazards.
Only choice materials and advanced features:
- Timeless and classy luxury car look "Designed in Germany"
- Covering made of 100% vegan polyurethane (PU) imitation leather
- Coloured seams, fine embroidery and perforated contact zones for best aeration
- A sturdy frame that consists of solid steel
- Height-adjustable safety class 4 gas lift
- Comfy & breathable high-density cold foam upholstery straight from the factory
- Durable five-star base and logo emblem made of pure aluminium
- 60 mm casters with nylon core and PU coating for soft and hard floors
- Softly cushioned 4D armrests made of PU
- Advanced rocking mechanism up to 14°
- Flexible adjustment options for individual adaptability
- Two pillows included for the lumbar and neck area
- Reinforced outer packaging for safe and sound delivery
- 2 years manufacturer warranty most obligingly handled by OCUK
- Main colour: Black
- Side strip colour: Black (suede feel)
- Stitchings colour: Black
- Logo segment colour: Black
- Logo embroidery colour: Gold
- Pillow colour: Black with golden embroidery
- Total height (with base): ca. 131 - 141 cm
- Height adjustability: ca. 49.5 - 59.5 cm
- Width backrest (shoulder level): ca. 54.5 cm
- Width backrest (pelvis level): ca. 52 cm
- Width backrest (point of contact): ca. 29.5 cm
- Length backrest: ca. 87 cm
- Backrest adjustability (static): 90° - 135°
- Width seat (total): ca. 56 cm
- Width seat (point of contact): ca. 35 cm
- Depth seat (total): ca. 56.5 cm
- Depth seat (point of contact): ca. 49.5 cm
- Width armrests: ca. 10.5 cm
- Depth armrests: ca. 27 cm
- Rocking mechanism: max. 14°
- Armrests adjustable: Yes (four-dimensional)
- Maximum weight (user): 150 kg
- Net weight (chair): ca. 27 kg
- Gross weight (chair): ca. 29 kg
- Package dimensions: ca. 84 * 38 * 70 cm
- UK Fire safety compliance: BS 5852
No posts found