Ncore Retro presents Nanoxia for the first time a mechanical keyboard, whose design corresponds to a classic typewriter. Thus the typewriter feeling is connected with the latest technology.
Ideally, the keyboard is suitable for e.g. regular work or for relaxing on the home computer.
Equipped with freestanding, interchangeable buttons, the Ncore has retro dimensions of 465 x 150 x 69 mm and is made of high quality aluminum. The buttons themselves can be individually removed and replaced at any time. In this variant, the keyboard is provided with the US layout.
By utilizing the FN key functioality, a variety of multimedia keys are available, e.g. Directly open the Windows Media Center, adjust the volume of the system, or switch between the WASD and the arrow keys. A total of 15 multimedia buttons are available.
Another essential feature of the keyboard is that it is water resistant, which makes it easy to clean.
The retro design Ncore Retro can be connected via USB and is suitable for all Windows operating systems.
- Function buttons with preset multimedia actions
- N-key rollover support
- 1000 Hz ultrapolling
- Replaceable function of the arrow keys with WASD keys
- Windows key can be disabled
- All buttons individually removable
- Model: Nanoxia Ncore Retro - US layout
- Layout: US
- Color: Black
- Button color: black / silver edged
- Number of keys: 104
- Storage temperature: -20 ° C to 85 ° C
- Working temperature: 0 ° C - 70 ° C
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Operating frequency: Built-in 12 MHz oscillator, max. 16 MHz
- Cable: 1.8 m, braided
- Supported systems: Win XP / Vista / 7/8/10
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Dimensions: 465 x 150 x 69 mm
- Type: Kailh White
- Switching travel: 4 mm
- Distance to switching point: approx. 1.9 mm
- Actuating force: 60 cN
- Operating resistance: 50 cN
- Characteristics: tactile, with pronounced click point
Nog geen berichten gevonden.
Voeg als eerste een bericht toe!
Wij stellen dat zeer op prijs.