With the iCUE LT100 Smart Lighting Towers, Corsair offers an interesting opportunity to stage your own gaming setup. Up to four light columns with 46 RGB LEDs each configurable via iCUE software can be connected to one another and offer eleven effects in 16.8 million colors. The starter kit includes the base and an extension column and a removable headset holder.
The Corsair iCUE LT100 Smart Lighting Towers Starter Kit at a glance:
- Set of base station and an extension unit
- A total of 92 RGB LEDs with 16.8 million colors
- Synchronization via iCUE software
- Expandable to up to four devices
- Including removable headset holder
Innovative RGB lighting with Corsair iCUE
With the iCUE LT100 Smart Lighting Towers, Corsair offers an innovative way to stage your gaming setup with indirect light. The 42 cm high black light columns are each equipped with 46 digitally addressable RGB LEDs that can display 16.8 million colors. A diffuser ensures uniform illumination.
The LED strips can be mounted on the base in such a way that they either radiate to the front or to the rear. The lighting effects are configured with the iCUE software. In addition to eleven preconfigured light effects, the user can also synchronize the lighting with music and the game, or let his creativity run free.
The Corsair iCUE LT100 Smart Lighting Towers Starter Kit contains the base unit as well as an extension unit, connection cable and a detachable headset holder. The base unit is supplied with power by the external power pack and connected to the PC via USB. With the separately available extension sets, up to four light columns can be connected in series using the 1.5 meter long RGB connection cable.
- Dimensions (without headset holder): 95 x 422 x 95 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions (with headset holder): 95 mm x 422 mm x 106 mm (W x H x D)
- Color: Black
- Material: aluminum, silicone, plastic
- Lighting: RGB (16.8 million colors)
- Number of LEDs: 46 (per column)
- Connections: 1x Micro-USB (base unit)
- 1x 3-pin RGB
Scope of delivery:
- 1x base unit
- 1x expansion unit
- 1x external power supply (1.8 m)
- 1x RGB connection cable (1.5 m)
- 1x micro-USB to USB-A cable (1.5 m)
- 1x headset holder
No posts found