The kryoM.2 evo is a PCIe 3.0 x4 adapter for single sided M.2/M-Key NGFF PCIe SSDs and is compatible with the form factor 2280.
Special features of the kryoM.2 evo:
- Large passive heatsink for the top side of the SSD
- Integrated heat sink for the rear side of the SSD
- Configurable LED lighting and additional activity indicator
- Silicone seal for SSD protection from environmental influences and homogeneous lighting
- Impedance controlled PCIe Lanes for high signal quality, high data rates and prevention of data errors
- PCIe plug with hard gold coating
- Gold coated PCB
- Slot bracket for optimized air flow
During installation, the SSD is pressed between the large passive heat sink and rear heat sink using thermal pads for optimum heat dissipation. Both heat sinks are made from aluminum and anodized in black color. To the sides, a silicone inlay protects the SSD and is illuminated in a warm orange color. The illumination can either be switched on or off or alternatively light up upon activity of the installed SSD. An additional SSD logo with background lighting on the rear side (facing upwards in ATX cases) shows SSD activity.
All components have been selected for perfect quality: The PCIe contacts are coated with hard gold and the PCB is completely coated with gold. For the M.2 connector, quality brand connectors made by Amphenol or Kyocera are used and the circuit paths are impedance controlled.
Dimensions ca. 128 x 93 x 23 mm including bracket
Scope of delivery:
Passive heat sink for top side made from aluminum, black anodized
Passive heat sink for rear side made from aluminum, black anodized
Mounting material including thermal pads
Please note: SSD not included in delivery. Compatible with M.2 form factor 2280 (width 22 mm, length 80 mm), heights S1/S2/S3 (single sided, maximum component height 1.2/1.35/1.5 mm, corresponding to max. 2.3 mm including PCB), M Key.