SF Series power supplies bring legendary Corsair performance and reliability to the SFX small form factor standard. They have the features you’ve come to expect from Corsair, with super-efficient 80 PLUS Gold certification, superior voltage regulation, Zero RPM mode for virtually silent operation, and 100% 105°C Japanese electrolytic capacitors for better reliability. Fully modular cables make installation quick and easy. If you have big ideas for your next small form factor system, SF Series has the reliable power delivery and quiet, efficient operation you need.
- SFX Form Factor: High end performance in a small form factor.
- 80 PLUS Gold certified: High efficiency operation for less excess heat and lower operating costs.
- Fully Modular: Make your builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
- 100% Japanese 105°C electrolytic capacitors: Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long term reliability.
- Zero RPM Fan Mode: Virtually silent operation at low and medium loads.
- Seven year warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds.
- 92mm thermally controlled fan with Zero-RPM mode
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a 40C temperature rating.
- The latest ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- 6th generation IntelR Core. processor Ready (Intel Skylake and Z170 motherboards).
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL, CUL, RCM, TUV, CB, CCC, BSMI, EAC, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), KC
- Weight: .86kg
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- 80 Plus: Gold
- Power: 600 Watts
- Fanless mode: Yes
- Continuous output rated temperature (°C): 50°C
- 1x 20+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
- 1x 4+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
- 2x 6+2-Pin-PCIe
- 4x SATA
- 4x 4-Pin-Molex
- Warranty: 7yr
No posts found