Extensive fan and RGB controller from Lamptron with large LC display. The controller up to four fans with or without PWM control and RGB products with or without digital RGB LEDs . The separate LC display can be attached to PCI slots, the numerous information can then be admired through a transparent side panel made of hardened or acrylic glass. Control is via an infrared remote control.
The features of the Lamptron CU135 controller at a glance:
- Control board for fans and RGB LED lighting
- Large LC display with indicators for temperature, voltage and speed
- Can be synchronized with mainboard or other RGB controller
- Six channels for fans with or without PWM with up to 30 watts per channel
- Six headers for up to 60 digitally addressable RGB LEDs (5VDG)
- Six headers for temperature sensors, 6x sensors included
- Powered by 4-pin Molex and SATA
- Including remote control
Maximum control of ventilation & lighting
The Lamptron CU135 controller offers almost unlimited control over fans and RGB lighting. With up to 30 watts of power per channel , there is almost no limit. The fan controller supports both fans with and without PWM. Power is supplied via a 4-pin Molex connector. A total of up to six fans can be connected to the controller board.
In addition, six digitally addressable 3-pin RGB devices (5VDG) can be connected. The additionally required power supply is provided via a SATA connection. There are also six temperature sensors that can also be connected to the circuit board.
Including LC display and infrared remote control
The speed of the fan is controlled via the remote control provided . In addition, the lighting modes are set via the remote control. The Lamptron CU135 can be connected to a mainboard or other RGB controller using the cable provided, thus enabling synchronization of the RGB and ARGB lighting with external control devices.
So that you also know how fast the fans are turning and at what voltage they are currently running and what the temperatures inside the case are, Lamptron also has a chic LC displayattached. It attaches to four free PCI slots and the output can be admired through a transparent side window. The controller board is connected to it with a cable and can be hidden somewhere in the housing.
- Dimensions (board): 121.5 x 21 x 72.5 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions (display): 261 x 21 x 71 mm (W x H x D) Screen: 181 mm x 58 mm
- Compatibility: 4x PCI slots (display)
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Voltage: continuously 0 - 12 V
- 1x 4-pin Molex
- 1x SATA
- 6x 2-pin temperature sensor
- 6x 4-pin PWM fan (max. 30 W per channel)
- 7x A-RGB (1x In, 6x Out, 3-pin RGB (5VDG, up to 60 LEDs per channel)
- Scope of delivery:
- 1x controller board with cover made of acrylic glass
- 1x LC display 6x temperature sensors
- 1x remote control Mounting material for display
Further links for "CU135 fan controller + RGB controller with display, ARGB - black"
No posts found