The Lamptron HM035 is a compact LCD monitor that uses AIDA64 to display hardware statistics. It offers convenient real-time monitoring on a 3.5-inch screen diagonal, so users can see the status of their PC components at any time. Thanks to its small size, it can also be housed inside a case with a transparent side panel.
The features of the Lamptron HM035 hardware monitor at a glance:
- External 3.5" diagonal LCD monitor
- To display AIDA64 statistics and hardware information
- High screen resolution of 1,920 x 1,200 pixels @60 Hz
- Customizable user interface with different themes
- Including USB stick with software and manual
The Features of the Lamptron HM035 Hardware Monitor in detail
The HM035 monitor was developed in cooperation with the AIDA64 software team and allows convenient real-time monitoring of the installed PC hardware without having to sacrifice space on the main screen. The compact 3.5-inch display offers a resolution of 1,920 x 1,200 pixels at a refresh rate of 60 Hz . Thanks to the two pre-drilled mounting holes, the monitor can be conveniently attached to a wall or inside the PC. Lamptron provides a number of design sets for customizing.
the user interface . In addition, users can freely configure which PC components should be shown on the display. The HM035connects to the PC via HDMI and USB and assumes support for multiple monitors.
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 x 12 mm (W x H x D)
- Screen dimensions: 77 x 53 (W x H) mm
- Viewing angle: 80°
- Color: Black
- Screen resolution: 1,920 x 1,200 pixels @60 Hz
- DC-Eingang: 5 V (USB)
- Connections: HDMI, Micro USB
- Scope of delivery:
- 1x HDMI cable
- 1x USB cable (USB Type A to Micro-USB)
- 2x mounting screws with rubber coating
- 1x keychain
Further links for "Lamptron HM035 Hardware Monitor External 3.5 inch screen"
No posts found