In the age of technology, computers are no longer just black boxes for industrial and office use. Lamptron HM070 Lift combines with AIDA64 software to give you a more comprehensive understanding of all hardware parameters changes. It has a 7-inch LCD display that can display your own personalized information interface or replace your computer monitor.
Lamptron HM070 Lift combined with AIDA64 software can display all hardware parameters of your computer, including motherboard, CPU, GPU, memory, hard disk, video card, sound card, fan, etc.
Lamptron HM070 Lift is connected to your HDMI and USB ports. It requires your PC to have a spare HDMI port and support dual display mode. It can be placed on your computer desk or in your computer case. When it is in your computer case, it can be fixed in the PCI position of the case, or in other positions, because it is only 10mm thick!
Lamptron HM070 Lift has configured 5 different skins for you and is in constant update.
Features of the Lamptron HM070 Lift:
- Boot up automatic rise, shut down automatic landing
- 7" LCD screen display(same as mobile phone screen).
- Working together with AIDA64(www.aida64.com).
- PC hardwares real time monitoring.
- Mouting on the desktop or inside the computer case.
- Lamptron offers different interface design ZIP file.
- Interface can be designed by users.
- Dimension: 180mm*125mm*30mm
- Screen Dimension: 165mm*110(screen)
- Color Available: Black
- DC Input 5V DC: ( USB )
- Connectors: HDMI, Micro USB
- Resolution: 1024*600(60Hz)
- Visible Angle: 80º
The video below reviews only the screen (and not the lift mechanism)*
Further links for "Lamptron HM070 Lift PC Hardware Real time Monitoring"
No posts found