In the age of technology, computers are no longer just black boxes for industrial and office use. Lamptron HM088 with AIDA64 software gives you a more comprehensive understanding of all your hardware parameters. It has a 7-inch LCD interface that can display your own personalized information on the screen, or you can use it as a secondary monitor. Combined with the AIDA64 software it can display all hardware parameters of your computer, including motherboard, CPU, GPU, memory, hard disk, video card, sound card, fan, etc.
Flexible connectivity makes the Lamptron HM088 easy to use for anyone. It can be connected to either your HDMI or USB port. It requires your PC to have a spare HDMI or USB port and it supports dual display mode. Furthermore, the Display Monitor can be placed on your computer desk or in your computer case. Because of the small thickness of only 6mm you can put it in any position you want, for example in the PCI spot of your case.
The Lamptron HM088 has a set of different preconfigured skins so it's ready to use immediately. The skins will also be updated frequently. This way when you've had enough of a skin you can just easily pick a new one!
- 8.8" LCD screen display(same as mobile phone screen)
- Works together with AIDA64 (www.aida64.com)
- PC hardware real-time monitoring
- Mounting on the desktop or inside the computer case
- Lamptron offers different interface design (ZIP file)
- Interface can also be designed by users
- Dimension: 245mm x 68mm x 6mm (14.5mm)
- Screen Dimension: 219.2mm x 55 (screen)
- Color: Black
- DC Input: 5V DC (USB)
- Connectors: HDMI, Micro USB
- Resolution: 1920 x 480 (60Hz)
- Visible Angle: 80°
No posts found