Small LCD monitor for the external display of AIDA64 statistics. Allows convenient hardware monitoring in real time on 10-inch screen diagonal.
The features of the Lamptron HM101 Hardware Monitor at a glance:
* External LCD monitor with 10"-Diagonal
* Disposal by close cooperation of Lamptron and AIDA64
* For the display of AIDA64 statistics and information
* Screen resolution: 1.920 x 1080 pixel @60-75hz
* Including mounting for placement on the desk, wall or PC housing
* Customizable user interface with different designs
* The features of the Lamptron HM101 Hardware Monitor in detail
The HM101 Lamptron monitor displays the hardware statistics of the AIDA64 monitoring software. The external 10-inch monitor was created by close cooperation with AIDA64 software team and allows real-time monitoring of PC hardware without having to sacrifice space on the main screen.
The small display offers a resolution of 1920 times 1080 pixels at 60-75hz image repetition rate. It can easily be placed on the desk, on a wall or inside the computer by means of supplied brackets. The user interface is customizable, Lamptron provides some design sets for this purpose.
Dimensions: 242 x 160 x 12.5 mm (B x H x T)
Screen size: 219x 139 mm (B x H)
Viewing angle: 178
Screen resolution: 1.920 x 1080 pixel @60-75hz
DC input: 5 V (USB)
Connections: HDMI, Micro-USB
No posts found