This New Acoustic Foam is made with High Quality Imported Foam and perfect for soundproofing and improving sound quality.
Sound vibrations are broadcast thru the air, causing issues with noise entering and exiting your house studio.
This sound absorbing Acoustic foam panel is designed to reduce echo within an environment.
The Studio Foam enhances the sound quality and aesthetics of any recording or listening environment.
Why hire a Professional if you can construct a soundproof room in your house yourself!.
For the very best quality, most complete soundproofing you just need this New Acoustic Foam!
Buy these New Acoustic Foam now and have a perfect room to party!
For easy installation, order together with the adhesive tabs (see related products below), which makes it convenient and easy to place.
- Brand New Bass Trap Acoustic Foam
- Made by Imported High Quality Foam
- Sound-Absorbing Foam
- High density acoustic foam cell structure for maximum noise absorption
- Helps to flutter echoes and reduce excess reflections and reverberation
- Improves vocal clarity and acoustics of your room
- Ideal for use in recording studios, home theaters, gaming setups, gaming rooms, karaoke room etc.
- Color: Black
- Size & Dimension 12 X 12 X 24 cm (4.7 X 4.7 X 9.4 in)
Actual color may slightly differ depends on monitor settings.
We may split your order into multiple shipments for postage.
And due to shipping requirements, we can compress (vacuum seal) the acoustic foam for easy shipping.
In that case, please kindly give up until 24 to 48 hours for the foam to restore its normal size.
• Auditoriums • Broadcast Studios • Computer Rooms • Game Rooms • Pinball Rooms • Equipment Enclosures • Equipment Rooms • Gymnasiums • Gun Ranges • Home Recording Studios • Home Theaters • Industrial Facilities • Professional Theaters • Professional Recording Studios • Warehousing Facilities
General Installation Tips
Soft Sound Studio Foam is typically surface mounted on the walls within a studio and will improve the overall acoustic performance of the space. It is important that you evenly distribute the panels throughout the room and not cluster in one area. The Studio Foam is a modular pattern - the seams don’t always line up perfectly when butting the pieces end to end, this is explained further below.
utility knife, straight edge, tape measure, caulking gun, pencil or chalk line
Mark the Studio Foam to the appropriate size using the tape measure and marker.
Cut along the line using the utility knife. With the thicker foams, it may take several passes to completely cut the An echoic Studio Foam.
An alternate cutting method is to compress the foam along the line marked in Step 1. With the material compressed, it will reduce the number of passes that must be made to completely cut the foam.
Lay the Studio Foam out for your specific application - keep in mind that you want the foam evenly distributed throughout the room. Foam is a modular design and the seams don’t always line up with the pattern.
Measure any areas that need to be field cut on the foam and make the appropriate cuts (examples would be around beams, doorways, or if a short piece is needed).
After all the pieces have been field cut, put the material back in the appropriate position on the wall or ceiling and lightly mark the bottom and side of where each piece will be lightly with a pencil to ensure straight application.
Glue each piece individually with Acoustic Foam Construction Adhesive. Create a perimeter around the outside of the material staying 1 ½ “ away from the edge. Create an X pattern across the center of the material.
Line the material up with the lines you marked in Step 3 and press firmly against the material compressing the foam. Repeat step for remaining pieces of foam.
Property Value Metric (Imperial) Test Method
- Density (Core) 29 kg/m3 (1.8 lb/ft3) ASTM D1622
- Compressive Strength 186 kPa (27.0 psi) ASTM D1621
- Tensile Strength 241 kPa (35.0 psi) ASTM D1623
- Open Cell Content 8.0% ASTM D2856
- Water Absorption 1.2 % by volume ASTM D2842
- Water Vapour Permeance
- 50mm sample 42 ng/Pa s m2 (0.70 Perms) ASTM E96
- Dimensional Stability
- Volume Change (%) after 28 days
- -0.0 @ -20 C (-29 F)
- 1.5 @ 70 C (158 F) @ 97 3% RH
- 0.4 @ 80 C (176 F)
- ASTM D2126
- Flame Spread Classification** Flame Spread <500
- Smoke Developed <500
- Including S127
- Time to Occupancy*** 24 Hours CAN/ULC-S774
- Initial Thermal Resistance (50 mm) RSI: 2.45 m2 K/W (R: 13.9 ft2 hr F / BTU) ASTM C518
- Hot-Surface Performance Passed when exposed to 93 C for 96 hours ASTM C 411
- Fungi Resistance After 28 day incubation - no fungal growth exhibited ASTM C1338
No posts found