The active adapter from Club 3D enables a device with USB-C to be connected to an HDMI-compatible device. To do this, it converts the USB-C video signal into an HDMI 2.0b signal. Output devices such as televisions, monitors and projectors are suitable for this. Instead of the small laptop display, you can enjoy the films on your home TV in large format and with better picture quality. The adapter also supports up to eight audio channels, from which home theaters and games designed for immersion benefit in particular.
A maximum resolution of razor-sharp 3840 x 2160 pixels at 60 Hz with activated HDR can be transmitted via the cable. In order to be able to use the functions of the active adapter, the output device must support DisplayPort Alternate Mode. In order to benefit from HDR, the output device must also support DisplayPort 1.4 at the factory. The active adapter is also compatible with all common operating systems.
- Connections: 1x USB 3.1 Type C, 1x HDMI 2.0b
- Resolution: up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
- 4K @ 60 Hz YCbCr 4: 2: 2, up to 12 bpc
- 4K @ 60 Hz YCbCr 4: 2: 0, up to 12 bpc
- 4K @ 30 Hz RGB / YCbCr 4: 2: 2, up to 12 bpc
- HDR : yes (static and dynamic)
- Max. 600 MHz dual-pixel path and 16 bpc
- DisplayPort to HDMI: 3D stereoscopic transport
- LPCM and compressed audio encoding formats
- Maximum audio sampling rate of 192 KHz x 8 channels or 768 KHz x 2 channels
- HDCP compatibility
- HDCP 1.3 to HDCP 1.4 (repeater function)
- HDCP 2.2 to HDCP 1.4 and 2.2 (repeater function)
- Compatibility: Windows 8.1 / 10, Apple OS X, Chrome OS
Further links for "Club 3D USB 3.1 Type-C to HDMI 2.0, 4K60Hz active adapter"
No posts found