The EK-Loop D-RGB Extension Cable allows users to extend one D-RGB source so that they can build an aesthetically beautiful lighting system. It features standard 3-pin addressable RGB headers and the male-male connector pins are also included in the packaging.
The extender cable can be used with any standard 3-pin 5V RGB controller or any popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB header.
Please refer to the motherboard manufacturer manual or D-RGB controller manufacturer manual for LED type compatibility, maximum power load, and maximum allowed LED strip length.
Technical and electrical specifications:
- D-RGB connector classic 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
- 3-pin female extender cable
- Maximum total cable length: 510mm +/- 5mm
- Color: Black
- EK-Loop D-RGB Extension Cable
- 3-pin male-male connector (1 piece)
Made in China
- Please refer to motherboard manufacturer manual or RGB controller manufacturer manual for LED type compatibility, maximum power load and maximum allowed LED strip length.
- The male-male 3-pin connectors are removable from the splitter cable.
- The extender cable is compatible with every major motherboard manufacturer and mainstream D-RGB controller via the 3-pin header.
- The RGB extension cable is not compatible with NZXT HUE+ / HUE+ Advanced RGB controllers!
No posts found