DarkSide LEDs were designed from scratch by adapting luxury automotive and aerospace LEDs to computer modding. Our LED features custom wavelength LED IC modules, in-house design of the circuit board, and flexible DarkSide Connect modular power cable options.
Modular power extension cable design allows the most suitable power cable type to a Modder’s need. It also makes it easy to change to another power cable without replacing or modifying the LED itself.
We have a wide range of DarkSide Connect cables to help reduce cable clutter in your custom computer systems. It will help you with building your unique computer to perfection. Full list of power extensions can be found below this page under "related products".
Rev G2-Special Edition Specifics:
The G2-SE model uses custom UV LED IC with wavelength closer to the invisible spectre.
While visually it perceived as less bright than G2-Pro/DHE Models, it has two advantages that can be important for some modders:
- Being more “black light” G2-Pro has a less ambient glow on non-UV Reactive components
- The SE lower wavelength “favours” glow of Red/Orange UV materials, while Pro/DHE pushes Blues and Greens to the max.
The G2-SE utilizes a new generation LED IC module that has a higher light output and a wider beam of light. The Rev 4.1 has a 90-degree beam of light, while G2-Pro has a 120-degree beam of light that covers a larger surface inside a computer case.
The G2-SE continues to utilize Aluminium PCB design, that provides excellent heat dissipation and offers extremely low 2mm LED profile well suited for many modding situations (stealth mounting, waterblock lights replacement, etc).
- LED Color: UV DARKSIDE CUSTOM WAVELENGTH REV G2-SE UV
- PCB: Custom 30cm, Rev 3.0
- LED count: 27
- Operating voltage: ~6v-12v (min-to-max brightness)
- Power consumption: 2.7W
- Power Wire Type: 7cm, modular (CONNECT)
- Connector Type-A (DS-0608)
- Sleeving: DarkSide Jet Black sleeving