EK-Loop OmniLink 6-Pin Power cable is the starting point of the OmniLink cable harness with the necessary 6-Pin power, D-RGB and 4-Pin fan connectors. The OmniLink cable allows for easy transmission and distribution of +12V and +5V Power, PWM, TACHO, and D-RGB signals. The cable features a stylish black ribbon cable for easy build integration and cable management.
This cable will not draw any power from the motherboard/controller headers since +5V and +12V are connected directly to the PSU. Thus raising the maximum current available to 8.5A for D-RGB and 8.5A for fans/pumps.
- EK-Loop OmniLink 6-Pin Power cable
- 6-Pin Power Connector
- Molex Micro-fit 3.0 8-pin Female connector to:
- 1x 6-Pin Power Connector (Pinout PSU Dependent)
- 1x 4-Pin PWM 1 Source Female Fan Connector (TACHO, PWM)
- 1x 3-Pin D-RGB LED Source Female Connector (5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
- Cable length: 500±10mm
- Color: Black
- Power Wire gauge: AWG20
- Signal Wire gauge: AWG22
- Molex Micro-fit Connector current rating: 8.5A
- Power Cable current rating: 8A
- Signal Cable current rating: 6A
EK-Loop OmniLink 6-Pin Power cable is compatible with all EK OmniLink products, standard 4-pin PWM fan/pump motherboard headers, and standard 5V D-RGB (ARGB) connectors used by most major motherboard manufacturers.
The cable 6-pin Power connector must be assembled manually following the desired PSU pinout diagram, as it connects directly to the modular PSU Peripheral/SATA power output.
Designed in Slovenia, made in China
- If EK-Loop FPT fans are placed at the start of the OmniLink series, it limits the current to 4.5A due to the thinner wire gauge of the cable.
No posts found
The price has not changed yet. We will show it on this chart once it changes