EK-Loop OmniLink Fan PWM D-RGB Signal Splitter cable allows users to connect D-RGB LED devices and 4-Pin PWM fans to the OmniLink cable harness using their standard connectors. The OmniLink cable allows for easy transmission and distribution of +12V and +5V Power, PWM, TACHO, and D-RGB signals. The cable features a stylish black ribbon cable for easy build integration and cable management.
It is primarily used for connecting legacy fans to the omnilink system.
- EK-Loop OmniLink Fan PWM D-RGB Signal Splitter cable
- Molex Micro-fit 3.0 8-pin Male connector to:
- 1x Molex Micro-fit 3.0 8-pin Female connector
- 1x 4-Pin PWM 1 Fan Male Connector (Ground, +12V, TACHO, PWM)
- 1x 3-Pin D-RGB LED Female Connector (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
- Cable length: 100±10mm
- Color: Black
- Power Wire gauge: AWG20
- Signal Wire gauge: AWG22
- Molex Micro-fit Connector current rating: 8.5A
- Power Cable current rating: 8A
- Signal Cable current rating: 6A
EK-Loop OmniLink Fan PWM D-RGB Signal Splitter cable is compatible with all EK OmniLink products, standard 4-pin PWM fan/pump motherboard headers, and standard 5V D-RGB (ARGB) connectors used by most major motherboard manufacturers. Only the default PWM 1 signal is accessible with this OmniLink splitter cable.
Designed in Slovenia, made in China
- If EK-Loop FPT fans are placed at the start of the OmniLink series, it limits the current to 4.5A due to the thinner wire gauge of the cable.
No posts found
The price has not changed yet. We will show it on this chart once it changes