EK-Loop OmniLink Pump SATA PWM D-RGB Signal Splitter cable allows users to connect D-RGB LED devices, SATA powered pumps and 4-Pin PWM fans to the OmniLink cable harness using their standard connectors. The OmniLink cable allows for an easy transmission and distribution of +12V and +5V Power; PWM, TACHO, and D-RGB signals. The cable features a stylish black ribbon cable for easy build integration and cable management.
- EK-Loop OmniLink Pump SATA PWM D-RGB Signal Splitter cable
- Molex Micro-fit 3.0 8-pin Male connector to:
- 1x Molex Micro-fit 3.0 8-pin Female Connector
- 1x SATA Power Female Connector (Ground, +12V)
- 1x 4-Pin PWM 2 Fan Male Connector (Ground, +12V, TACHO, PWM)
- 1x 3-Pin D-RGB LED Female Connector (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
- Cable length: 250±10mm
- Color: Black
- Power Wire gauge: AWG20
- Signal Wire gauge: AWG22
- Molex Micro-fit Connector current rating: 8.5A
- Power Cable current rating: 8A
- Signal Cable current rating: 6A
EK-Loop OmniLink Pump SATA PWM D-RGB Signal Splitter cable is compatible with all EK OmniLink products, PWM fan/pump speed control technology, and all popular D-RGB sync technologies from major motherboard manufacturers (if the header is supported).
Only the PWM 2 signal is accessible with this OmniLink splitter cable, which is intended to control the pump speed. For the PWM2 signal to work, the the EK-Loop OmniLink 6-Pin Power (dual PWM) cable must also be used. It’s primarily used for adding a distro plate/combo into omnilink and consolidating all of the connectors into the harness.
For PWM2 signal to work, EK-Loop OmniLink 6-Pin Power (dual PWM) cable must be also used.
Designed in Slovenia, made in China
- If EK-Loop FPT fans are placed at the start of the OmniLink series, it limits the current to 4.5A due to the thinner wire gauge of the cable.
No posts found
The price has not changed yet. We will show it on this chart once it changes