EK-Loop OmniLink SATA Power cable is the starting point of the OmniLink cable harness with the necessary SATA power, D-RGB, and 4-Pin fan connectors. The OmniLink cable allows for easy transmission and distribution of 12V and 5V Power, PWM, TACHO, and D-RGB signals. The cable features a stylish black ribbon cable for easy build integration and cable management.
This cable can be installed without any modifications/re-pinning with any PSU while still providing the 4.5A available on 5V and 12V by utilizing the SATA connector, which has a lower power output than the Molex connector.
- EK-Loop OmniLink SATA Power cable
- Molex Micro-fit 3.0 8-pin Female connector to:
- 1x SATA Power Male Connector
- 1x 4-Pin PWM 1 Source Female Fan Connector (TACHO, PWM)
- 1x 3-Pin D-RGB LED Source Female Connector (5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
- Cable length: 500±10mm
- Color: Black
- Power Wire gauge: AWG20
- Signal Wire gauge: AWG22
- Molex Micro-fit Connector current rating: 8.5A
- SATA Power Female Connector: current rating: 4.5A
- Power Cable current rating: 8A
- Signal Cable current rating: 6A
EK-Loop OmniLink SATA Power cable is compatible with all EK OmniLink products, standard 4-pin PWM fan/pump motherboard headers, and standard 5V D-RGB (ARGB) connectors used by most major motherboard manufacturers.
Designed in Slovenia, made in China
- If EK-Loop FPT fans are placed at the start of the OmniLink series, it limits the current to 4.5A due to the thinner wire gauge of the cable.
No posts found
The price has not changed yet. We will show it on this chart once it changes