The Alphacool Core Sensor allows you to show temperature of the fluid inside your cooling loop. Thanks to the available colour display, the temperature can be read either in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Illuminated display is easy to read in the dark
- Gauge-style digital display
- Button on the back switches between Fahrenheit and Celcius
- Large temperature display range (90° delta for C, 154° delta for F)
- No battery, all power comes from the computer's PSU
Integration made easy
The sensor is flat as well as flexible and allows easy mounting on the component to be monitored.
Temperature sensor & display
A classic NTC 10 kOhm thermistor is used as the sensor. The cable of the temperature sensor with a length of approx. 100 cm offers enough possibilities for a comfortable installation. Power is supplied via a 55 cm long cable with one male and one female 4-pin Molex connector. The readable temperature range is between -50 and 110 °C with a possible deviation of 0.1 °C. The display has a colour scale to keep track of critical temperature ranges at any time.
Additional software for reading out the temperature ranges is not required.
- Dimensions display: 47,8 x 28,2 x 16,7 mm
- Type Display: multi-coloured, indication optionally in °C or Fahrenheit
- Sensor type: NTC 10 kOhm thermistor
- Power connection: 4-Pol-Molex (12 V)
- Power cable length: 550 mm
- Length sensor cable: 1000 mm
- Temperature measuring range: -50 bis +110 Grad Celsius
- Color: Black